Me, Again Need Prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by greatgran, Sep 22, 2008.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

My dear friends, I feel like I come here and ask for prayers to much but I know you are here for me.

Its the same ole story, my granddaughter, we haven't a clue where she is .

She finally ended up homeless, so her mother took her back in but she had to follow the rules. No drinking and to try to be a good parent to the children when she was around them.

Well, Friday afternoon she leaves on foot and we haven't heard from her since. Even if she comes back, my daughter says she can't have her doing this to the little ones.

I feel this family is in much turmoil and I am trying to keep the little ones but can't hold my tears back.

I don't know God's plan but I just ask for the depression to lift,the cfs/fm symptoms lighten up so I can be there for these children who doesn't have a mom or dad that cares.

I am sending prayers up for all request on the board but just haven't been up to posting.

How do I put my granddaughter on the shelf or whatever so I can devote my time and energy to her children.

Thank you and Sending God's Love and Prayers,

greatgran
  2. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

Greatgran,

I am so sorry that you have to carry this burden on top of not feeling well . God bless you for caring for those precious children . What a blessing to them to have a loving , caring adult in their lives.

Dear Lord, I pray that you give greatgran an extra boost of physical strength to watch over these precious children . I pray that her cfs/fm is lightened so that she may continue to be there for these children .

Lord , you know greatgran's heart and You love her so much . Please give her patience and peace in her heart. Please lift her when she is down and make a glorious light shine in her soul.Let that light totally overcome the depression so that it cannot survive.

Please show the family what to do with this prodigal child that isn't grown up enough to care for her own children . Mostly , Lord , I pray for those children that You sheild them from this current crisis and let them know that they are loved.

I pray in Jesus Holy Name,
    Amen and Amen
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Please come here often for prayers - you are carrying a heavy load. And we want to help you carry it.

Just like each one of us needs help with burdens.

Lord God,

Please work mightily in GG's family. Thank you for her strong love for the little ones. She is giving priceless love to them! Help them Lord. Pour out your love on GG.

Help her with the depression, and the cfs/fm. Please find ways to strengthen her Lord.

And we lift up her Grand-daughter to you. I thank you that she is your lost sheep - and You are the faithful Shepherd, who will NEVER give up on her.

We place the whole family in your hands Lord, and join together here in prayer, lifting up all of their needs to you. Amen.

Love, Judy