Me again....please any suggestions

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nicolebr, Dec 9, 2002.

1. nicolebr

nicolebr New Member

Thank you all for your encouragment....you are all I have...I have reached out but no one is saying I will take you out of there..and I am too weak to continue with this..I am miles from my home...not wanted and rapidly deterioating..every time I try to talk with my mom she becomes angry and judgemental...I have told her I am severely depressed even suicidal...she doesn't listen....only is resentful...Living with my dad is a nightmare...feel so isolated and alone...can't go downstairs until he leaves....please anyone live in MA?

all this anxiety has caused such fibro fog that i can barely think clearly..plus lack of sleep or interaction with a person....

I need to get out of this house but where does someone who is sick go...should I go to a motel and risk that they will never talk to me again or that I won't be able to get food....my mind is a blur.....
  2. nicolebr

nicolebr New Member

Thank you all for your encouragment....you are all I have...I have reached out but no one is saying I will take you out of there..and I am too weak to continue with this..I am miles from my home...not wanted and rapidly deterioating..every time I try to talk with my mom she becomes angry and judgemental...I have told her I am severely depressed even suicidal...she doesn't listen....only is resentful...Living with my dad is a nightmare...feel so isolated and alone...can't go downstairs until he leaves....please anyone live in MA?

all this anxiety has caused such fibro fog that i can barely think clearly..plus lack of sleep or interaction with a person....

I need to get out of this house but where does someone who is sick go...should I go to a motel and risk that they will never talk to me again or that I won't be able to get food....my mind is a blur.....
  3. kellym

kellym New Member

You received a ton of responses from your last post "Please Help" which I just bumped back to the beginning. Please read-lots of good suggestions of help for you.
    Good luck
  4. sofy

sofy New Member

Nicole I bumped up a message titled "NICOLE" it is from "karen 2002". Log in first. If you cant find it in the titles then look in the sender colum for aany message from Karen 2002 and open it. When opened click on her name Karen 2002 and you will see her profile and all the messages she has sent. Look for the one titled Nicole and that the one you want. It has lots of resources for help. I am sorry you wernt blessed with parents who have what it takes but that is their failing not yours.