Me and My Girls - New Picture

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fibromickster, Aug 8, 2008.

1. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Okay, I finally have a picture up of my girls and I. This was taken today at my work. They came up and went to lunch with me.

Since I brag brag brag about them all the time, I thought it would be nice if you could see what they look like.

Ashley is on the left and she is leaving for College in a week. She is the hunter, fisherwoman, total country girl.

Lindsay is on the right, she will be a Sophmore in a couple of weeks. She is my little social bug, softball player, volleyball player and love to "primp".

And of course that is me in the Middle, their "weird" Mom, that is what they say all the time, of course lovingly.

Thanks for taking the time to let me Brag AGAIN!!!!!

PS It might take a couple of minutes for it to come up.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/08/2008]
  2. boltchik

boltchik New Member

What a group of beauties!! And so fashionable too! Thanks for sharing the pic, I love it. Hope you are having a good week! Kim :)
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Great pic! You and the girls look wonderful.

Reminds me of Irving Berlin's old song: A Pretty Girl is like a Melody.

You can see the excerpt of same from The Great Ziegfeld on YouTube.

4. sisland

sisland New Member

What a Great photo of you and your Girls! You are all Beautiful!,,There is a very strong resembelance!,,,Treasure every minute!,,,,,Sis
  5. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Thank you all so much for the wonderful compliments. Since I talk about them SO MUCH, I thought you would like to put a face to a name.

Rock, I went to you tube and watch the whole 8 minute video and loved it. I love watching those old movies/music. I wish so much I would have lived in that time/era.

Again thank you all.

6. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

You and you're daughters are gorgeous Mickey and you all look so happy together.

7. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Thank you thelaw, boltchick, mysticbrit, rock, sis, lin, rosie, and elaine for all your compliments.

A special hi to boltchick and rosie. Haven't talked to you two in a long time. How have you two been??????

8. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Yes, I haven't been on the boards as much lately. I am focusing on getting better, as my energy level has been completely zapped. So, I am researching some answers and doing what I can.

I did have a nice little 4 day get-away with the family last week, went swimming with the kids, and felt better than I have lately.

How are you feeling? You have such a beautiful family! How is work going, are you working a lot? I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Talk to ya soon, Kim :)
  9. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I am so glad you were able to get away, that is definetly the best medicine, a relaxing vacation with your family. If you find answers for more energy please let me know.

I have been taking tons of Vitamin B12 for the past 8 months, and when I went to my last doctor appt she said just throw them away it is a waste of money. I guess she is right, because it did not help any. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Yes, I work full time (office job) so it is not physical tiring, but just mental tiring. I am hoping someday I can stop working, but with my oldest going to college in a couple of weeks and another in a few years it won't be in the very near future.

Well take care and have a wonderful rest of the weekend.

10. boltchik

boltchik New Member

So, the B12 didn't work for you? I don't take it consistently, but when I do, it doesn't seem to be too much help. I did notice that when I got a B12 shot though it gave me a temporary boost in energy. I wish I could get them more consistently, I guess I could ask my dr. Insurance won't pay for them, but I don't think they are very expensive. I am about ready to dump my dr. though, she hasn't been much help. Not the kind I am looking for anyways. She is always rushing me through my appt's and walking out the door as she is finishing up talking to me, isn't that so lovely? More like incredibly rude, Lol! Oh well, maybe I will move on soon.

Your daughter that is going off to college must be so excited. How are you doing with that? It is so wonderful to have a daughter. Mine is 7 and she had a sleepover here with her friend the other night. I rolled their hair in those old-fashioned sponge curlers. They painted their nails and put sparkles on. They learned dance routines from a DVD and slept in an indoor pop-up tent that we have. It was awesome. All of the fun things I remember as a kid. :)

Well, we all do things we have to when helping our kids. Your daughters are incredibly lucky to have you working so hard to help them for their future. I hope that you find more things to help you healthwise and that you are able to enjoy work without the tiredness in the near future.

Enjoy your Sunday! Kim :)
  11. poets

poets Member

You and your girls are lovely. Such pretty smiles!
  12. Marta608

Marta608 Member

I thought I'd accidently gone into a movie magazine site! All three of you are beauties - and most important of all, you're all as beautiful inside.

13. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Wow, you and your daughters are gorgeous!! I have 3 sons. My how time flies, they grow so fast and before you know it they are preparing for college.
  14. kellyann

kellyann New Member

How beautiful you all are! You are so very pretty! I bet you are so proud of your girls!

Thanks for sharing.....I love looking at all three of your smiling faces!!!!!!