ME/CFS Researchers answering questions of patients

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS Books, DVDs, Videos' started by Soul*, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

It's a Dutch initiative but all topics are subtitled. Researchers explain all different subjects related to ME CVS like bloodflow to the brain, hormones etc etc.

I've just found this so am going through them right now but so far I already found so many good explanations to the symptoms I expierence that I had no explanation for.

It's a youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/WetenschapvMEcvsVer/videos?sort=dd&flow=list&page=1&view=0

It is also possible to reply to these videos and is an initiative to connect patients to researchers etc.
    Questions can be posted as a reaction on YouTube, on Twitter @WvPatienten with #WvP, or send via email to vraag AT wetenschapvoorpatienten.nl (replace the AT by @ and take out the spaces)

Looking into this but did not want to hold back this info for you all since it may answers unanswered questions for you too and might even help in research.
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2014