me too!(won my ssi case!)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by allhart, Apr 25, 2003.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

i just saw the other post saying they got a fully favorable dission from the alj ,i just recived mine yesterday!im so happy right now i did it without a lawyer!
    i dont know what felt better telling the few certin people who did did not belive i was sick or reading where the judge said,(TO CONTRY ASSEMENT BY NONEXAMING STATE AGAENCY PHYSCIANS HAVE ALSO BEEN CONSIDERED BUT UTITMATLEY REJECTED AS UNSUPPORTED, CONCLUSORY,INCONSISTANT WITH THE CLINCAL EVADANCE,AND FAILING TO DEAL ADEQUATLEY WITH THE SIGNIFICANT FACTOR OF SUBJECTIVE SYMTOMS,
    reading that felt good,it seem he totally realized noone even botherd to look at my evidace,
    he found that my impairments where
    fibromyalgia
    chroinic pain syndrome
    scolosis
    migrains
    tmj
    astma
    he also acknowledes reports of tension headachs and raynards
    this whole exsperance has been horrible i saw 2 of there drs and there psychologist(which whom i walked out on because she was so rude!)
    prise god for helping me make it threw,

kara
    [This Message was Edited on 04/25/2003]
  2. OuchyMama

OuchyMama New Member

Oh Happy dance for you too! The only thing that could make hearing my decision was favorable today is hearing that someone else here won the war too. Best to you OUchy Mama
  3. Kay2

Kay2 New Member

I had to CONGRATS you here also!!:)) Hopefully I will be right behind you also, on getting it!! YA HOOOOOO!! FOR YOU!! TOODLES! Linda
  4. jstbrznby

jstbrznby New Member

WOW,
    Well, congradulations! I know the feeling and 'O' what a feeling it is!! You have accomplished a huge milestone and with no attorney!!! Take Care, hope everything is sunshine for you.......Pam2
  5. AnnetClo

AnnetClo New Member

Congratulations Kara! I am so happy for you!!!

Hugs
    Annette
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

For you. Congratulations!

Love, Mikie
  7. tandy

tandy New Member

Great news!! I'm soooooooo happy for you!!(if only we did'nt have to beg,borrow or steal to get approved!)I won also a few years ago~3 of the same things you got it for,and couple other conditions. Good for you!!I'm sure your minds at ease now~
    Take care!
    Tracey
  8. peachy2a-tea

peachy2a-tea New Member

I went to my hearing about 3 weeks ago I decided to use our local SSD Attorneys. When we walked out my attorney said congratulations you won. I am still waiting for my letter. Then I will do my Happy Dance.

I had FM going on 5 years now.
  9. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Another win for the good guys! Every one of us who gets accepted makes it one step easier for everyone else.
    Kathryn