Mea Culpa and Help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by smeyers, Jan 25, 2007.

1. smeyers

smeyers New Member

Apparently the last message I sent came out entirely differently than what I meant. I was looking for medication for my FM pain I could take at work, but I expressed myself badly and inadvertently insulted some of you. I do apologize - it was not intentional. Hopefully the moderator will let me post this apology so I can ask for your help. I've wanted to post before, but thought I should give it some time.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had a bad experience with an employer who sent them to work in a situation they knew would be hard on them physically because of the fibromyalgia and what they did about it.
    This is the second time I'm being transferred into such
    a situation (the first time my union cut the duration short when they found out about it. This time management seems to have found a way around that by eliminating my position altogether - it's administrative and we're facing budget cuts). Anyway, I just wondered how others handled the situation. I'm really angry and not handling it very well.

Thanks
  2. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

I'm sorry but I have no answers or suggestions for you. But I will try and do my part to keep this bumped in hopes that someone who might will see it and respond.