meaningless17

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by allhart, Aug 22, 2002.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

have you looked into the 504 program at your school?please check it out my son is going to a charter school this year hes missed 50 days last year,some charter schools like my sons allow alot of work to be done at home at your own pace just do a web seach for charter schools for one in your area about the 504 seachthis site and clickon the message from jackief it tells all about the 504,i ended up droping out of school because of this dd i dont want to see the same happen to you ,there are alot of options,
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

have you looked into the 504 program at your school?please check it out my son is going to a charter school this year hes missed 50 days last year,some charter schools like my sons allow alot of work to be done at home at your own pace just do a web seach for charter schools for one in your area about the 504 seachthis site and clickon the message from jackief it tells all about the 504,i ended up droping out of school because of this dd i dont want to see the same happen to you ,there are alot of options,
  3. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member