Medical Intuitive....appt tomorrow

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kathleen12, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

OK, out of desperation, I finally called on a medical ituitive. I called her on Thursday and have a phone appt. with her tomorrow to see if she can detect anything that my doctors cannot.

I do believe there are true psychics out there but I also know that I have to weed through the bad to find the good. I am a very cautious person and am sure that this lady is going to prove that she is not true. But hey...you got to start somewhere, right?

Sorry I've been away for a while, just have been in one of those "moods" since I've been back home.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/05/2006]
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I,too, find this an interesting area to explore. Please let us know how you get along.

Kathy
  3. Juloo

Juloo Member

I second the request that you let us know what the experience was like.

In a related vein, there is a medium coming to our town in a couple of weeks. He is a retired police officer. He's doing a group session then, and I thought it would be interesting to go and see what it was like. It's strange -- I really have no preconceptions about actually getting a reading for myself; I just want to see the whole experience up close.
  4. maedaze

maedaze New Member

and please post back on how it all went..
    Hope she can shed some light on something for you..
    I agree, if you can get help any where, take it..