Medication Routine:

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 2BPainfree, Nov 20, 2002.

1. 2BPainfree

2BPainfree New Member

Here's another Question:

I would love to hear(and I bet others would too)
    what some of your medication routines are that seem to work or at least help with all this. Trying to get-a-grip here!

Thanks,
    Susan/CA
  2. 2BPainfree

2BPainfree New Member

Here's another Question:

I would love to hear(and I bet others would too)
    what some of your medication routines are that seem to work or at least help with all this. Trying to get-a-grip here!

Thanks,
    Susan/CA
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

The only med I take is Xanax, the rest is supplements and herbs. I, personally have better results from the supplements than meds, I am so allergic to prescription drugs that they cause me more harm than good.

I don't know if you want to hear about that!

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Pinky

Pinky New Member

Currently I am taking Ultram for pain and Ambien for sleep, neither seems to work too well. My next appointment with my rheumy isn't until January so until then I deal and continue to take my prescribed supplements,. MSM,Malic Acid/Magnesium, DHEA, Calcium, Vitamin C,CQ-10,Vitamin E, Glucosamine/Chondroitin, Multi, Complete B and ZMA at night.
    Have heard alot about Klonopin, plan to talk to my doctor about that at my next visit.
    Debbie
  5. 2BPainfree

2BPainfree New Member

I appreciate the feedback. I take vioxx, plaqlenil, wellbutrin, Klonopin, vicodin, oxy 10mg twice a day when flared and occasionaly xanax if I am in panic mode.I'm usually too nauseated to take my supplements...then feel worse as a result of not taking them. Such a cycle.

I am So tired of being tired and in pain. Just can't take it.

Sheesh...

What are we to do?????
    I am Soooooooooo miserable today. WHY do we have to go thru this ALL the time????

Susan