Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shari1677, Aug 9, 2009.

1. shari1677

shari1677 New Member

I was bored today, had nothing to do and happened across the following website. I take 7 medicines a day and I'm wondering if they are making me more ill instead of better.

I sometimes wonder about the enormous amount (2 liters a day) of diet pop I drink everyday, and the junk food. I think I have done such damage to my body, it may be irreversible.

Anyone have any thoughts?
  2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

It's never too late to change your eating habits and reverse some of the damage to your body. Just remember it takes time to undo the damage, so don't expect to feel any difference right away.
  3. joeperry

joeperry New Member

Hey Shari,

Even if you cut your finger off it isnt irreversible - it can be sown back on. There is plenty of evidence for smokers or those with bad diets or even those with brain damage that the body can repair damages done....

Just change your habits. I used to drink coke and I gave it up for water. Its better than getting diabetes. 2 liters a day is extreme. Have you seen the movie where the guy eats only McDonalds for a month ?? Called "Super Size Me ?"

Wacth the movie and you will be fully motivated to change your habits. Soda is well addressed in the movie.

Just do it !

Good luck.