MediFast Diet A Blessing for Me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Bet2, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Bet2

Bet2 New Member

Hello fellow board members:

I just wanted to post a topic about gaining weight that I see so many of us have been dealing with since getting this desease. Harder to excercise, menopause, night sweats, blah blah blah.

I have been trying to find a way to shed these unwanted pounds (30) that I have put on and I have tried everything. Even excercising (when I can) doesn't seem to work. And Atkins just stops me up (sorry)

In desperation I was online one night looking for diet programs and found this medifast. I have been on it for almost a week now (so very easy) and have dropped 5 lbs and I love it.

I like it cause you get to eat something every 2 hours mmmmmm, and good stuff too. Shakes, bars, soups, eggs and at night a real meal. I am not advertising; just trying to help if anyone is interested and like me has been frustrated with their own results.

I have trouble with gluten so I had to go into the site (after I called the counselor) to buy products that didn't have that in them, but if you do not have trouble with gluten the variety is amazing.

Anyway, I just wanted to share; Hope that it helps someone.

God Bless,

Bet2
  2. bluewing

bluewing New Member

And Atkin's doesn't do it for me any longer either. Help me , please! I don't do eggs or liver but eat just about anythine else.

I'm getting fat, even though I don't overeat. Not being able to be active piles on the pounds.

I'll be waiting.....
  3. Bet2

Bet2 New Member

Get on line on google and type medifast. YOu will get a boat load of info on it. I can tell you that I have never been on a diet that is so easy. I love it cause the stuff is really good and I get to eat a regular meal (within reason) at night with my husband.

If you need further info I will be happy to answer any questions, but you eat every 2-3 hours (their stuff) and then a meal at night, protein and vegetable. I have not been hungry at all. Sometimes I even have troublel getting all the food in.

Good luck.

Bet2
  4. WhatHappen

WhatHappen New Member

Thanks for posting this information. (gastric bypass was at the top of the list!) I don't have the energy to fix lowfat meals so this might be the way to jumpstart my weight loss and increase energy. I would like to lose 80lbs. I went online to check out Medifast and it seems legit. I have wheat and food allergies. Not sure if I have a gluten intolerence. Any suggestions on the best tasting products to order would be greatly appreciated.

Liz