meditation cd's

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by heapsreal, Mar 19, 2010.

1. heapsreal

heapsreal New Member

hi, can anyone recommend a good site that sells cd's or a particular cd thats a good for mediation/hypnosis in helping insomnia etc.

2. heapsreal

heapsreal New Member

I have used holosync, they werent too bad but way over priced for what u get.
  3. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

theres a website called chetday dot com, theres a cd called cats purr. it's supposed to be really good.
    right now it's 20.00 but a lot of times he puts it on sale for 10, im waiting for the next sale :)
  4. kat211

kat211 New Member

I learned to meditate in grade school using this album. I remember being so excited that my mom let me buy it on tape. I was then even more excited when I found it on CD years later. I have tried others over the years, but this is still my favorite. My son has been having a hard time getting to sleep since his dad left and he asks for it every night. He calls is the relaxing music. I have also caught him listening to it on his own when he gets mad about something and needs to calm down. You can download it from Amazon or itunes. I think you can also get it directly from Ray Lynch. Just do a google search. This album is absolutely amazing. I can't give it enough praises, and it is 20-some-odd years old!
  5. heapsreal

heapsreal New Member

thanks for the replies, found ray lynch site and deep breakfast, is it meant for relaxation and sleep? Just going by the site it looks like a 'normal cd', is it just music or singing as well, looks interesting though.
    thanks again
  6. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

I was intrigued by the name of the CD and looked it up. I went to Amazon and typed in "ray lynch + deep breakfast." There are some new copies of the CD for as little as $7.98.

Just thought I'd pass the info along. And, when I can afford it, think I'll try it out.

7. vickiw

vickiw Member

Here are my favorites....(I usually buy through Amazon or put them on my Amazon "wish list")

Specifically for sleep:
    Glenn Harrold - Deep Sleep Every Night

Spoken meditation/visualization/self-hypnosis:
    Sudhar Jonathan Foust
    Swami Janakananda - Yoga Nidra
    Emmett E. Miller M.D. - Letting Go of Stress
    Belleruth Naparstek - Relaxation & Wellness
    Martin Rossman (w/Dr Andrew Weil) - Self Healing With Guided Imagery
    Glenn Harrold - A Guided Meditation

Healing/meditation Music:
    Deuter - Koyasan
    Steven Halpern - Music for Sound Healing
    Various Artists - Namaste (also has a 15 min spoken meditation)
    Richard Warner - Quiet Heart/Spirit Wind
    Kimba Arem (w/Dr Weil) - Self Healing with Sound
  8. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

Nice list. Thank you. Maybe those of who have problems with sleep can begin to wean off the meds!!
  9. kat211

kat211 New Member

Deep Breakfast is all instrumental. I use it both for meditation during the day and meditation to fall asleep too. My son won't go to sleep without it now and he is sleeping better than he was before. You can listen to it for free at They don't have Kathleen's Song there, but that is one of my favorites.