Meds

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by HunkyDory244, Oct 22, 2012.

1. HunkyDory244

HunkyDory244 New Member

I was diagnosed with fibro this year and started with Lyrica, but that caused my ankles to swell. Went to Cymbalta, but side effects were horrible. Now I am on Savella, but starting with pain again (skin is very tender). I was wondering if there is anything else out there. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  2. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I don't have Fibro, but here on ProHealth is a board for Fibro where I suggest you post your question. The people on that ProHealth Fibro board are quite knowledgeable and have so many resources. I think you'll like the people there and find good and helpful info. Take care.
  3. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

are not the answer, pharma pushes them and makes $$$ but people end up with all the horrible side effects.....

So many on the FM/CFS board have discussed these 3 drugs...you can move this over to that board and get more replies and you can also go into the search and find results from members on these drugs.....

I've never and would never take them, use all supps for the FM and OA issues I deal with......