Melaluca Products

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hank78, May 19, 2003.

1. hank78

hank78 New Member

I am curious if any one has tried Melaluca Products and found results. They are supposed to be toxic-free products - vitamins, household products, beauty products, etc. I have been told by those that sell them that they have fibro clients that say they feel better since they use them. I know that different things work for different people, but I am curious to know from this group. Thank you for any comments you may have!
  2. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

Seven years ago, a friend has some Pain Creme and also there was an Oil that helped with Pain, Burns, bug bite's, sore muscles.
    At the time I couldn't get help from any Doctor, and my Friend and her Products helped me quite a bit.

I can't take Supplements so I can't vouch for them, but this Site has Supplements that have Helped a alot of the Members here. You might want to check them out also.

Good luck, usually they end up wanting you to become a member and sell to, it is a one of thoes types of Business where you make more money by having more Friends sign up more friends.

Sincerely
    kredca4
  3. j9miller

j9miller New Member

and came out swearing they would NEVER be part of something like it again. It went around our church a few years ago and everyone thought it was a great idea but it was just another Amway like pyramid business. I refuse to get involved in these things. Pro-Health products are wonderful, reasonable, and the company doesn't push em on you.

Janine
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This tree is not native to Florida but was planted to dry up some wetlands. Now, it has taken over and threatens our water supply. Many, including me, are allergic to it.

Love, Mikie
  5. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

I fell asleep by the pool once when I was stationed in Hawaii. I woke up 2 hours later with a really ugly burn on my back & shoulders. I made it through the rest of my watch, then went to the big flea market at the stadium. One of the vendors talked me into trying it, and I was amazed at how it took the pain away. Like someone said though, if you have allergies, be careful and try a small amount first.
    Kathryn