Melinda got the boot off of American Idol

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by alaska3355, May 16, 2007.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Too bad- she was the best singer of the bunch by far.
    My boys have gotten me involved in this show this year- I've never been an Idol watcher. She took her pink slip with class, I thought. Well, she'll have plenty of work as a result of her term on the show.
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

over here til Saturday. I did like Latisha but sometimes these girl singers just shout too much for my liking.

Surely the guy isnt going to win?????

Rosie
  3. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I think Jorden will win it now that Melinda is gone. I really thought she would take it all.

Blake is my fav just because he is so different. If a 53 year old country girl can like him, then I guess a lot of the rest of the country can to.

I don't think Blake should win, however, and I am surprised he is still there. Melinda and Jorden should have been in the final. Melinda showed just as much class last night as the night Ryan wanted her to choose a group and she sat down in the middle of the stage. She will have no problem with her career and I expect we will see a lot of her now.

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Smile on Purpose!
  4. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I agree that Melinda was the best of the three. I hope her career takes off, regardless.

I'm pulling for Blake now, because he's got such a unique talent.
  5. dononagin

dononagin New Member

could not believe it! Melinda has amazing talent. She will be the big star of this years idol even without winning it.
    I know I will buy her CD when it comes out.

I'm going for Jordon now. My hubbys going for Blake..
  6. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I'm sorry I let the cat out of the bag! So you watch A.I. over in Scotland??? When will we get "A Scottish Idol"?
  7. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

8. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

we dont have a Scottish idol but we have a UK idol, another coming up soon with our precious Mr Cowell, I actually like Simon, I think he's quick and witty and I usually agree with him.

You didnt spoil it for me, I even read the ends of books sometimes before I start them.

love
    Rosie
    [This Message was Edited on 05/18/2007]
  9. sisland

sisland New Member

That Melinda got the slip! I'm Just Guessing that Blake will win Because of his diversified talent,,,,,,,and Because Jordan is so young!

But My favorite of the 2 is Jordan,,,,,,She's a Beautiful Girl and so talented for age!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,No Doubt That Melinda will go Far~~~~~~S
  10. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

we have in UK is The X Factor - same thing as American Idol.

The people who win it are not always the ones to make the most success.

Rosie
  11. tandy

tandy New Member

I was a Melinda voter
    But now that shes "out of here"
    I'm all for Blake :)
    He's so mod and unique.
    Jordin is awsome but does'nt stand out enough, to me.

Till next weeks finale! (did I spell that right??)
    take care :)
  12. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

and of the two, I think Jordin is the better singer. She has a lot of poise for a 17 year old, and she comes across as a natural person.
  13. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I love Blake but Jordon just blew him out of the water last night!

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Smile on Purpose!
  14. tandy

tandy New Member

I wanted Blake but I hafta say after last nights 3 songs,
    Jordin sang way better than blake.
    Oh well,..who cares.?? they'll both come out with a record deal. Thats the funky thing about AI. ,....
    theres never really just 1 winner~

2 hr finale tonight!! way past my bedtime but I'll watch
    anyway.
  15. sisland

sisland New Member

Is the Winner!! Yea!
  16. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

It could have been over in 5 minutes- announce the winner and be done. Oh, well- that wouldn't make the sponsors happy.

Jordin did sing really well Tuesday night, so I'm glad she won.