Memory and Fibrofog..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by baybe, May 19, 2003.

1. baybe

baybe New Member

No matter how hard I try or what organizational process I used I could never keep track the way so many of you seem to do. Is it just me or does anyone else have a hard enough time remembering there name let alone all the self diagnosis jargon that so many seem to be able to remember?
  2. natrlvr2

natrlvr2 New Member

Brain don't work.I make notes and lists all the time.
  3. sofy

sofy New Member

On a good day im not so bad but when I have one of those "cant function" periods I cant remember anything. I stand in front of the fridge and wonder what to do with the stuff inside to feed myself. Forgot my only childs birthday and on and on. Its like everything just doesnt have enough fuel to function but then I will have a good day and then I know it is still there in me and that quells the fear. I did have cognitive testing and they said I was fine and the test was done at my worst. I fell asleep during the test.
  4. MemoryLane

MemoryLane Member

But I can go back and read posts that I wrote on better days. As I read I am amazed that I wrote what I did, because I really don't remember the post or reply. Sometimes it's so clear and concise, that I am stunned that I had the ability to write what I apparantly did.

I am so totally unorganized and get distracted or sidetracked too easily. I don't drive anymore. It's probably a good thing, apart from my medication, there's no telling where I would end up.

Lane
  5. glittergirl

glittergirl New Member

MY BRAIN DOESN'T WORK HALF THE TIME,I CAN BE READING SOMETHING,AND HAVE TO GO OVER AND REREAD IT A FEW TIMES ,IT'S LIKE IT JUST DOESN'T SINK IN VERY WELL.THINGS ARE VERY HARD TO LEARN TOO,I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LEARN SPANISH,I THINK IT'S GONNA TAKE A MIRICLE,LOL!PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS TELLING ME I SAID THINGS,I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO MEMORY OF SAYING,MAYBE I AM JUST GOING CRAZY,LMAO!!!~~glittergirlgold1@yahoo.com~~