memory foam mattress pads

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sweetsmile, Dec 28, 2005.

1. sweetsmile

sweetsmile New Member

i am gonna get one of these i think it will really help. How many of your have them???
  2. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

It is a Serta memory foam mattress, not the most expensive. I always had a waterbed before and I wish now that we had bought a new waterbed mattress instead - no matter what the docs and chiros say. It was always warm and I never had a backache. Now I have to use an electric blanket and wake up with a backache every morning.

But don't let that discourage you. I know many, many people who have them and love them, I was just used to a waterbed.
    [This Message was Edited on 12/28/2005]
  3. lin-z

lin-z New Member

My husband and I just bought each other a tempurpedic mattress for christmas. I have not received it yet but I cant wait. I have heard great things but if I dont agree ...back it goes!!!
  4. elsa

elsa New Member

We have three .... king, and two fulls .. (one of which goes on out of town trips with me.) I also have two standard pillows and one of those tube shaped pillows. If I could I'd trade my current body pillow in for a memory foam body pillow ... just haven't found one yet!

I absolutely love them and so does my husband. He has mid back problems and neck/shoulder pain from tension. These toppers help him get a better night's sleep.

After one of those really long (15hr) work days I'll throw a full size down topper on my side of the bed ... Whew! Night all!!

The last full size one is on the bed downstairs for when the love of my life launches into one of his "off the charts" snoring jags. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

I didn't buy them all at once .... looked for sales, etc. I know that overstock has them often at a very good price. Google it and see what comes up.

Elsa