Memory foam pillow?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tandy, Nov 27, 2002.

1. tandy

tandy New Member

I've been looking to get a new pillow.I keep waking up with neck aches,headaches...obviously i'm sleeping in a bad position or its my flat pillow.Has anyone tried those new memory foam pillows?If so ,do you like it?And around here(NY)there selling for around $30!which seems high but....hey if they're awsome I guess it might be worth parting with that much cash.(although the most i've ever spent on a pillow was $12. lol)Let me know would ya?
    thanks alot!!enjoy tomorrows feast!
    love,
    Tracey
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

I've been looking to get a new pillow.I keep waking up with neck aches,headaches...obviously i'm sleeping in a bad position or its my flat pillow.Has anyone tried those new memory foam pillows?If so ,do you like it?And around here(NY)there selling for around $30!which seems high but....hey if they're awsome I guess it might be worth parting with that much cash.(although the most i've ever spent on a pillow was $12. lol)Let me know would ya?
    thanks alot!!enjoy tomorrows feast!
    love,
    Tracey
  3. sofy

sofy New Member

I bought one at TJMaxx for a good price dseveral years ago. Tried it for a week or so and took it back. It popped right back into shape but when I put my head on it it flattened to almost nothing so it was just about useless. Of course I am burdened with all these heavy brains. I dont know if you get what you pay for. I would just be sure you are able to return it if you don't like it.
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

And Sunny..I will try that tonight!I think I can scratch up a towel~lol And where can those pillows be bought for that price?throw me a subtle hint.Not too subtle,I'm light on brains.Blame it on the fibrofog! Thanx
    Love,
    Tracey
  5. BethM

BethM New Member

I tried one, and found that it flattened out and was very warm to sleep on. Fortunately I was able to return it, as it was pricey. I am happier with the wool filled pillow from CuddleEwe. I also find that if I rotate between pillows every so often it helps, somehow.

Peace,
    Beth.
  6. themarce

themarce New Member

Re: Memory Foam Pillow. I just bought one at Costco for about $30.00 Cdn. So far it's been great, hasn't flattened out and I really did get a better sleep. Hopefully it will continue to work. At least I have 30 days to try it out and if I don't like it, they will take it back.
    I tried the wool one from Cuddlewe and didn't think it was good at all. Also tried their mattress topper and for the price (very expensive) it didn't do a thing.
    Good luck to you.
    TheMarce