Memory Pillow

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Suekoo, Aug 22, 2003.

1. Suekoo

Suekoo New Member

Hello - I think I read somewhere here that a memory pillow was great. I typed it in under search and didn't come up with anything. Can someone who has one let me know where to get, etc. Thanks :)
  2. FM58

FM58 New Member

Hi there,
    I found a back support memory pillow by doing a search on back support pillows. Mine was about $30, well worth it! I don't go anyshere w/out mine, I love it :)))!! I even bring it in my husbands car when going as a passenger on long distances. They have all sorts of "memory foam" things just do a search with that. We aren't supposed to give out sites here - right? If it is OK, I will find it & give it to you.

Patty
  3. IgotYou

IgotYou New Member

My husband bought one at Brookstone, and he loves it. I didn't get one because I'm rather fond of my down pillow. I think it cost a bit more than $30 (!) but he swears by it.
  4. Suekoo

Suekoo New Member

you guys are great. Thanks for the info
  5. sunshine8957

sunshine8957 New Member

The Tempurpedic Pillow can be found at Brookstones. The regular size one is $100 (ouch!) But I've had it for several years and rarely do I wake up with neck pain. My PT told me about the pillow.

My household loved my pillow so much (and my feather bed) that one Christmas I gave my husband and 2 sons the pillow
    and the boys got a feather bed and flannel sheets. And I even got my sister one (she had a failed neck surgery).

I believe your bed is your sanctuary.

The company also makes a memory bed too - but it's out of my budget (around $1,500 with a 90 day trial period). I get bummed every time I get a flyer for that bed. One day I will get the queen sized bed!

PS - If I have broken any board rules by giving out the exact product name and the store name, please let me know and please accept my apology.

Soft Hugs,

Eve
  6. tandy

tandy New Member

has them in the store or thru the catalog~ In the store they are $50 but right now there's a sale on them at 50% off!!!so for $25 beans you could be sleeping like a kitten!! Good deal~ I'm gonna go grab one myself.Hope I like it! :)