Merry Christmas and Blessings to all.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sweetpotatoe, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

May the love of Christ be truly known to us as we celebrate the birth of Jesus, I pray blessings upon you all and hope everyone has a peaceful holiday season.

Windblade, I love you! Thankyou for praying for me, and never forgetting me, I came here tonight to pray for the prayer requests and say Merry Christmas to all. I have only had my computer about a week, I haven't been here for months, I know God has used you to Bless me this day!.

Well its been almost 2 years since I met a terrible man and lost my kids, so much has happened in those 2 years, I have learned so much, and I have suffered unlike anything I could of ever imagined.

I've lost everything but gained so much really, I am living on my own with my precious new baby, it has been a long road, but man has God been there, even when I thought I couldn't go on another day, I am rebuiolding my life I have a long way to go.

I will post a photo on my profile. It is late Christmas Eve, I'm having lots of trouble sleeping, I will pray for you all. I pray also for those people who like me will be alone tomorow, Please know you are not alone, there is someone somewhere thinking about you and watching over you, God knows our every struggle.

Blessings to all.

XXX
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Dear Sweetpotatoe, I am so thrilled and happy to hear from you! My goodness - oh Thank God you are alright. Well, you are surely my Christmas present :)

Patti and I have never stopped praying for you. So many times we have been in heavy prayer, and as we keep in touch with each other, have shared that we were praying more than usual for you.

I'm sure that was the Holy Spirit telling us that you needed special help. And now you have your precious baby! Do you have a boy or a girl?! Such good news. I can't wait to hear all that you want to share. I'm in tears here. Girl - you have been so much on my heart.

I am so proud of you for surviving through all you have. And look how your faith is so buoyant and alive.

Merry Christmas, dear one. Yes, I am celebrating in my heart the coming into this world of our beloved Jesus.

So glad you have a computer now. As you can see on the prayer requests, Patti's husband is ill with all the things I explained there. She can surely use your prayers, she just found this all out 2 days ago.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
    With much love,
    windblade
  3. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

So much to tell, I'm so grateful I am on my way up. I struggle alot with grief and depression, but as the time goes on the pain gets less.

Anyhow I have a beautiful baby boy, Lachlan, he is sooo gorgeous, I tried to upload a photo but it was apparently too big, so I will find another way when I can. He was 3 weeks early after a very hard pregnancy it was touch and go at times, I had bleeding, I was struggling with my health, homelessness, abuse etc.

I am seeing my teenagers in January, which will be great, I live 6 hours from them.

I am understanding myself and the world much more, I was so naive, trusting and loving, and I have had a lifetime of negativity, its been a long road as it is for most of us.

Lachlan is 4 months old now, he's having feeding/sucking/tummy problems which I am trying to get to the bottom of, he is getting easier as he gets older, he's beautiful. Its taken some adjusting too at my age and being on my own and my circumstances.

God makes no mistakes, so I continue to learn, accept and take one day at a time.

Merry Christmas from Australia, Thankyou Judy for all your love and prayers, Hanging I will be praying for your hubby.

XXXXX
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

I hope you'll be able to get some pictures up. A lot of people have said it's very difficult though since the change to this site. But maybe it will work with a couple of tries. Hoping his tummy problems will clear up. Does he have light or dark hair? And what color eyes?

That's so great that you'll be seeing your teenagers soon too.

It's just so wonderful hearing from you, and amazing how you've grown through all those bad times. I'm praising God for you being safe, and the baby well, and I hear a new clear focus in your words.

We're in the middle of a blizzard right now - coming down thick, hard and fast. Thankfully we have enough groceries in and all. I'm using a cane right now - I fell onto a concrete pathway some months ago, and have a torn ligament in my knee. So it'll be way too slippery for me out there.

Will be keeping you and dear Lachlan in my prayers!
    Love, Judy

5. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Wow a blizzard! Its summertime here!. I hope you got through ok, I've never seen snow its hard to imagine living in it throughout the winter. I hope you guys had enough food! What happens if people can't make it to work because of the weather?

Sorry to hear about your fall, I pray for healing for you and quickly, How is your PTSD? Did you get through Christmas ok, I know your family are very difficult. I haven't heard from my mum in 18 months, the only family I have is my kids, Its been a very hurtful but I am adjusting, I love not having all the hurt and negativity but its lonely.

Lachlan has brownish hair and big blue eyes, he is as soft as marshmallow, he is little but growing well, he's quite difficult and demanding when he's in pain with his tummy (aren't we all) he is happy the rest of the time, starting to giggle and do more things. He is my reason for getting up each day. God has been amazing to me. Throughout this experience I heard from God several times.

I thought I'd lost my faith I couldn't even pray anymore in the midst of suffering and abuse, somedays I just don't have words to pray! I am still searching for a place to belong, somewhere to settle but that will come in time, I have hope now.

Where I am now is by the ocean, it sooooo windy all the time, can't say I enjoy it at all, it hot and windy some days and cool and windy others, I prefer living inland, I love the desert. I hope the blizzard has subsided. Did you have a nice Christmas?

Love and prayers xxx
  6. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

There you are! So good to hear from you. Lucky you, you have warmth where you are.
    I love the name for your baby, I bet he's beautiful all right. Sounds like things may be coming around for you..oh I do hope so.
    Prayers always going out for you. And Windblade, prayers for you. You be careful young lady, I know a bit about those slippery walks!
    Take care, love, Cynthia