MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by joanierav, Dec 22, 2012.

1. joanierav

joanierav Member

i wish you all a calm, peaceful and happy christmas. and praying we all dont overdo. in this stressful , busy time of the year. may 2013, bring better health for us all. please god.

i love you all, and learn so much from this site.

hugs, and blessings , joanierav
  2. kbak

kbak Member

Christmas to you too!! I would be a better day for me if everything didn't fall on my shoulders. God bless,
    kbak
  3. I wish you and everyone on this site a very Merry and Blessed Christmas! I usually love this time of year, but as my DD has progressed, it makes this time of year harder and harder. I had some energy this week and overdid, unfortunately (when will I EVER learn?!)... so I'm paying the terrible price now :-( But, in spite of this DD, I am choosing to focus on the REASON we celebrate Christmas and focus on the Lord and "His indescribable Gift". Hope everyone can find the joy in the true meaning of Christmas, in spite of what we suffer with this DD. And like you, Joanie, I pray for better health for all of us in the new year. God bless you all!

Blessing and Gentle Hugs,
    Shel
  4. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

May the peace and joy of God's greatest gift touch us all. I think we all dread this time of year for various reasons. We see those around us celebrating, going to parties, festive eating which used to include tons of cookie baking for me and we try hard not to be envious of others. At this time we especially need to count our own blessings and focus on the real reason why we celebrate Christmas.
  5. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

to you joanierav, and everyone else here! (thanks for your post!)

Best wishes,

Mary
  6. gb66

gb66 Active Member

To everyone on the board. I couldn't have made it through this last year as well without you. God bless you all! GB66
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You are all my online family and I pray for us all because I know our suffering, our burdens, and our eternal search for better health. One blessing we have is that, I believe, we are more aware of even the smallest blessings in our lives. We appreciate what is good in life. Sometimes, that is what keeps us going. That, and our wonderful friends here.

A special thanks to Rich and ProHealth for providing this special place for us.

Love, Mikie