Merry Christmas, everyone

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pepper, Dec 23, 2006.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

I am sorry that I have not been around much but I think of you all and keep you all in my prayers. I can feel your love and your support and appreciate it so much.

My BIL is still alive, at home in his new LazyBoy recliner. He is too weak to get out of it on his own so he is there most of the time. The doctors say that he does not have long but only God knows how long that may be.

My other BIL from Atlanta arrives this afternoon so I am preparing to spend a lot of time in my room! He is a wonderful guy but talks a lot and way too loudly so I can only take so much.

The good news is that Cammie has agreed to see him. My DH is going to take him for a visit after all the other inlaws leave on Wed. The BIL who is visiting is so happy that he will get to see his brother before he passes.

And my DH has arranged for the two of them to visit their sister in Toronto. She was originally supposed to come and stay here but that has been changed to give me a break. PTL!

I am incredibly exhausted and in a lot of pain. I have stopped eating the sugary treats to see if that helps but I so want comfort food right now!

I do not have the energy to read many posts today but hope that you are all coping with the activities of the holidays. This is a struggle for heathy people so it is even more so for us and I know that we all can use more prayers. I can do that when I am hiding out in my bedroom!

I just wanted to stop by and wish you all a Merry Christmas before the Invasion of the Inlaws.

God bless you all, my friends.
    Love, Pepper

2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I have been gone for a long time and have missed so much, but I will continue to pray for your family.

May God bless you all at this wonderful time of year!

Merry Christmas.......Mari
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

You are on my prayer list, my friend. I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas.

Love, Pepper
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I see that we are on at the same time!

I wish you a very Merry Christmas! I have missed everyone. So much going on in my life that I can't be here....these illnesses, computer crashed, husband's surgery.
    But, I am so thankful for my blessings ....so many!

God bless you...mari
  5. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I"ll join you in prayer this evening when we get home from our daughters.
    For all of us on the board.I know what you mean by having people in the house,my son has his music playing all the time and even though he keeps it down it gets to me.and he has friends comming and going all the time I"ve know these kids since they where little so its good to see them but it gets to me after awhile,his 1 friend is studing to be a doctor so when he comes home he comes to our house because his parents are in texas,they still have a house here but no t.v. hooked up and i know he gets lonely.
    I plan on telling him to be a good doctor and listen to his patients,even the ones with fibro and cfs.
    hes Oreintal,so he believes in natural remedies also.

well you take care and I'll be praying for you and your Bil .have a Merry Christmas. sixtyslady
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

It is good to hear from you. I figured you were probably getting reading for the invasion of the relatives. I am glad that you will not have quite as much company as you thought.
    That is a real answer to prayer about Cammie opening up to his family so they can see him. I have really been praying for that.

I am glad your hubby has made plans to accomadate you. I hope you will have some time to get some rest.

I have been praying for you and the job situation and the family situation every day.

I hope you can start to feel better once the stress of the holidays are over.

Take care and know that I am prayin', prayin, prayin'!

Love,
    Nancy
  7. pepper

pepper New Member

Sixtyslady, did you ever find your glasses? I know what that is like. Found mine in the freezer once. Thank you for your prayers. I will pray that you can cope with your company too.
    Yes, do tell that young doctor to listen to his patients - and believe them! I find that the best thing about my CFS doctor - he believes me when I say something helps or doesn't help. That is so reassuring and validating.

Nancy, it is so good to hear from you too! Merry Christmas! Are you at your mom's? Thank you for being such a faithful prayer warrior. You are on my prayer list every day.

Have a wonderful day!

Love, Judy