Merry Christmas, Happy Yule, Blessed Kwanza, Joyous Hannuka

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Saoirse3, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

To all my Pro Health friends. You have taught me so much and I am grateful for the opportunity to share with some of the finest people I know. I am delighted at all the answers I have found, the advice the camaraderie and the knowledge that I am not alone.

My wish for all of you is a day free of any pain whatsoever.

Love to al of you,
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I read your profile. I am Scotts-Irish too. And a buncha other stuff.

In the languages of some of my ancestors: Merry Christmas, God Jul,
    Frohliche Weihnachten, Nollaig Shona Dhuit, a Blythe Yule!

Can your parrot say Merry Christmas? Is it a grey like Alex?

3. gb66

gb66 Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to you too. I am also Irish/Scotch. My grandson was doing the family genealogy and we discovered that this side of the family came from Donegal, Ireland. My mother was a green-eyed red head. I was disappointed that I didn't inherit her hair color, just her temper! GB66

4. joanierav

joanierav Member

for us all. i too have learned so much from these boards, and love being able to come here and be understood. thank you all. may we have a healtheir 2012, filled with peace and contentment. blessings and hugs to all.

and while im at it. i love the new board, pro health, but then, i loved the old one as well, so maybe im not a good judge here. many thanks for giving us this. i appreciate it so.

5. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

He repeats EVERYTHING he hears! And some of it isn't exactly "Merry Christmas!" He has 3 buddies, a Timneh African Grey (smaller with maroon tail), a Meyers Parrot (about the size of a Robin) and a Green Cheek Conure. And 3 cats who he ignores, except to steal their cat treats!