Merry Christmas Photo of me and Grant!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ldbgcoleman, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I have been so busy this season! But... not too busy to wish all of my friends here a very Merry Christmas.

Love Lynn

PS Isn't Grant cute? I am so blessed! L
  2. LISALOO

LISALOO New Member

That's a great picture!!! Merry Christmas!
  3. splooofy

splooofy New Member

I guess he wouldn't like to be called a doll. LOL He is just precious and you are beautiful. What a sweet picture. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Splooofy
  4. Empower

Empower New Member

Beautiful picture!

Happy HolidayS
  5. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

Such a great picture!! I'm happy you are enjoying better health this Holiday Season, thanks for sharing...

Laura
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

You`re both so cute. My kids really lift my spirits as I`m sure yours do too. Your little boy looks like a very happy child.

Sandy
  7. Dalphia

Dalphia New Member

Lynn, Very nice picture of you and little Grant.......he sure is a nice looking boy..........know you're so proud of him.............hope you are doing well and have a wonderful Christmas, I'm quite sure Grant will!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gaye
  8. pawprints

pawprints New Member

Merry Christmas and thanks for all your positive posts. I have read some of your earlier ones and they really inspire me to move ahead.

Shana
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

What a beautiful pic of you all!!
    Merry Christmas to you!

It is always good to see another southern gal on here too!

MamaR
  10. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

THERE IS NOTHING MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN A LOVING MOM HOLDING HER SON...

YOU DO IT PROUD!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ALL THE BEST FOR THE COMING YEAR~ALICIA
  11. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I really appreciate all of the sweet comments! I also love reading the profiles and looking at the pictures. Puttng a name with the face make theis board so much more personal. I know I haven't been around much lately and will try to givge an update after my FFC apt. on Tues! See you all soon! Lynn