Merry Christmas!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jole, Dec 24, 2008.

1. jole

jole Member

I don't leave my home much anymore due to anxiety and panic attacks, not to mention pain and fatigue. However, I do know just how important friends are in our lives.

Friends do not have to walk through your door....they may just walk right back out of your lives when "your life" doesn't fit into their way of thinking.

But here on this site I have found more friends than I have had in a lifetime of "normal" living. Friends I trust, have faith in, believe in and admire. Friends who share, care about others and will help in any way they can, whether through giving information, having empathy, or making you smile.

For this I am very greatful and blessed, and I wish each and every one of you the best Christmas ever! I love you all and care about each of you deeply***Jole***
  2. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I also feel blessed to have all of you here...thanks to all of your for your support and friendship which I rely on, we've all had our struggles but also the triumphs (sp)!

Merry Christmas Jole!...thank you for starting this thread, and Merry Christmas to all of you and to all of you a blessed New Year.

Hugs,
    Deb
  3. 3gs

3gs New Member

MERRY HOLIDAYS

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND KNOWLEDGE.

MY WISH IS A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP AND A PEACEFUL DAY FOR EVERYONE.
  4. Bunchy

Bunchy New Member

I agree this board is a great support system and we can also learn a lot too.

Hugs,

Bunchy x
  5. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

What a beautiful message!

This is a wonderful support group with beautiful people all of whom I'm thankful for!

I'm the only 'creature' stirring so far in my house this morning, waiting for my kids and husband to get up! (kids are older now so they don't wake up at the crack of dawn to see what Santa brought)...kind of miss that.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day - filled with much love and peace.

Janalynn
  6. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! This board has saved my sanity dealing with this dd more than once. Thank you all..
  7. Spinetti

Spinetti New Member

Merry Christmas to all you dear folks! Wonderful message, Jole!

Take care in the New Year,
    spinetti
  8. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

It is so nice to know that we can come here and share and vent if we have to . Sometimes it seems like no one in the whole world understands why I can/can't do something.

Then I come here and tell my current "dealing with -----------" story and there is always someone who understands and empathises. This is a precious thing to me.
    God Bless everyone and thank you so much to everyone of you kind and kindred souls !

Hopefully , some of the replys that I give are helping others too. I don't want to be just a taker. Sometimes when I don't feel well I get way too introspective. Reading other people's stories helps me realise that I am not the only person in the world that has challenges.

Holly