Message Board Width

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jorgie, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

The message board width issue has been addressed for now. We added a button in your profile to allow you to choose to display the messages in a wide format or a narrow format. This information is kept in your cookies and if you delete them you’ll have to choose your selection again. To change your display settings log in and click on View my profile and then under your last login you’ll see Board Width and in blue you’ll see text that says Make Wide or Make Narrow. If it says Make Wide your screen will show you posts in the narrow format. If it says Make Narrow it will display posts in the wide format. Those of you that choose make narrow. You’ll still have a scroll bar that goes across because that’s how wide our website is but the board messages will be displayed completely on your screen. I hope this helps.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If y'all could just fix that pesky problem of not being able to upload photos in profiles...

Love, Mikie
  3. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

That seems to have fixed the problem. I can now enlarge the font without having to use the bottom scroll bar to read it. :)

4. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

The error is occuring when we're going a resize of your picture. Sorry that some of you are still having an issue with this. We're working on it.
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We appreciate all you are doing.

Love, Mikie