Message for Klutzo

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BonBons, Dec 9, 2002.

1. BonBons

BonBons New Member

Hi Klutzo - I recently posted a message to Teach6 telling her she could easily be called "teachesmany". I am telling you the same thing. I've learned more from your posts, among a few other "posters", than I have from years of therapy, different docs, intuition, massive research and sheer luck. Thanks for your efforts on behalf of all our sisters and brothers here. May you deeply experience the peace you offer to others. SE Florida here, same age. BonBons
  2. BonBons

BonBons New Member

Hi Klutzo - I recently posted a message to Teach6 telling her she could easily be called "teachesmany". I am telling you the same thing. I've learned more from your posts, among a few other "posters", than I have from years of therapy, different docs, intuition, massive research and sheer luck. Thanks for your efforts on behalf of all our sisters and brothers here. May you deeply experience the peace you offer to others. SE Florida here, same age. BonBons
  3. klutzo

klutzo New Member

Thanks for taking the time to express such kind words. I have had a lousy day today....got soaked to the skin four times so far, not counting 5 more trips outside with the dogs so they could do their business, where only my feet got soaked! I hope you are not getting such bad weather down there in the SE part of the state. I feel so utterly useless sometimes, it really means a lot to know I have helped someone occassionally.
    God Bless,
    Klutzo