Message for mightyslo

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by EllenComstock, Dec 11, 2002.

1. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

Hi:

Thanks for responding to my post on light sensitivity. You talked about some yellow glasses that helped with driving at night. You said they were in the "gadget" magazine. Is gadget the actual name of the magazine? No hurry, but I would appreciate either the address or phone number of this magazine. Fortunately I don't have to drive at night too often, but these glasses would be nice to have.

Thanks again.

Ellen Comstock
  2. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

Hi:

Thanks for responding to my post on light sensitivity. You talked about some yellow glasses that helped with driving at night. You said they were in the "gadget" magazine. Is gadget the actual name of the magazine? No hurry, but I would appreciate either the address or phone number of this magazine. Fortunately I don't have to drive at night too often, but these glasses would be nice to have.

Thanks again.

Ellen Comstock
  3. mightyslo

mightyslo New Member

Or I would have never seen it.

Its called egadgets and in checking I see they are called night vision glasses. The cost is $19.95 but they have clip ons for $14.95. Sorry I thought they were only $10.

Theres a 10% discount right now which may help with shipping costs or whatever else they can charge for.

However they really work according to my daughter.

Try a search engine to find it. Hope it helps you too.

Mslo

[ advertisement ]