Message for Mikie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by EllenComstock, May 14, 2003.

1. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

Hi, Mikie:

Just wanted you to know I got your latest message about not using my regular sunscreen and how important it is to avoid all sals, especially in the beginning of the guai treatment. Another lady said she found a product at Walmart that was sal free so I am going to contact her. But I will order it on-line if I have to. I have just found a website on products by Andrea Rose which are advertised as being sal-free. They are pricey, but at least I would be assured of not getting any sals.

Anyway, thanks again for all the info and your patience in answering all my questions.

Ellen Comstock
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It is my pleasure to answer any questions I can and I know the others here feel the same way. It takes guts to try a treatment which isn't easy, takes patience, takes commitment, and only offers the possibility of reversal. I don't want to make it sound discouraging because so many have been helped so much, but I also want you to know how much I respect you and others who are willing to try the Guai.

It really helps when there are others who have been through the early stages of the treatment and who are there to offer support. I pray that the Guai works well for you and for others who decide to try it.

Love, Mikie