MESSAGE FOR SPEDDING....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tes, Oct 31, 2002.

1. tes

tes New Member

Hi Spedding,

This is Tes from Toronto. Just read your post on my question about abnominal pain. Never new that the intestines are very sensitive. I've read some of your posts and amazed at how much you know. I'm currently waiting for an appointment with Dr. Reynolds at Toronto Western. I'm aware that you know of him. You seem to know alot on this illness. How has Dr. Smythe helped you? What symptoms did you suffer with? Not being nosy I hope, just curious. Do you still see Dr. Smythe and are you taking any meds? Where abouts in Toronto do you live? Maybe you should get a fm support group going!lol....Anyways, hope to hear some input.

Thanks and take care..

Tes

P.S. Abnominal pain is kicking my butt today.
  2. tes

tes New Member

Hi Spedding,

This is Tes from Toronto. Just read your post on my question about abnominal pain. Never new that the intestines are very sensitive. I've read some of your posts and amazed at how much you know. I'm currently waiting for an appointment with Dr. Reynolds at Toronto Western. I'm aware that you know of him. You seem to know alot on this illness. How has Dr. Smythe helped you? What symptoms did you suffer with? Not being nosy I hope, just curious. Do you still see Dr. Smythe and are you taking any meds? Where abouts in Toronto do you live? Maybe you should get a fm support group going!lol....Anyways, hope to hear some input.

Thanks and take care..

Tes

P.S. Abnominal pain is kicking my butt today.
  3. tes

tes New Member

Thanks for repyling to my post. Interesting informaiton. I hope Dr. Reynolds helps as much as Dr. Smythe helped you. Also, how was this intestinal infection detected? Did you have fever and a awkard blood work?

Take Care,

Your Canadian Pal,
    Ted