Message From Herblady

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Nov 5, 2002.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Cindi just wanted me to let y'all know she won't be onboard today. Said her tea was pretty strong and she's been sleeping. Good for you, Cindi. Catch some Zzzzzzzz's

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Cindi just wanted me to let y'all know she won't be onboard today. Said her tea was pretty strong and she's been sleeping. Good for you, Cindi. Catch some Zzzzzzzz's

Love, Mikie
  3. herblady

herblady New Member

i need to talk more about the dosage of this tea, if you don't know which tea i'm talking about, i'll repeat it, wild lettuce/california poppy tea for anxiety. also for relaxation, sleep and aches. the dose i had been taking was 1 tablespoon of each herb in a cup of boiled water. this is pretty darned potent, if you need help sleeping it really should help. it's got skullcap beat with a stick. but i found that taking that strong a dose for two nights in a row or more, better reduce the dose to half. more if you can tolerate it. i just spent 3 days and nights sleeping! i swear. i didn't want to sleep that much. so i thought i better let you all know about that. cindi