Message, Message, where art though

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cpalance, Oct 27, 2002.

1. cpalance

cpalance New Member

Message, Message, where art though 10/26/02 06:55 PM

This Post Keeps getting moved to the archives

And again, without anyone having a chance to read it. 10/28/02 4:53 AM
    Again 10/28/02 5:02
    Again 10/28/02 5:39
    Again 10/28/02 5:47
    So no one has a chance to answer me. This post was originally put on the board Friday.

I just went on the Duragesic Patch yesterday.(This was Friday) 75's and it didn't help at all yesterday, still had to take my Lortab. Today I am high as a kite and can't keep my eyes open. (no pain though)
    My question is, after you are on them for a while do you level out? Will I not feel sooooooo tired and will it level out to the point where I just don't have pain and I won't feel "out of it" once it is in my system? I love not having any pain, but if I can't function, that isn't good either. I love the fact that I woke up this AM and didn't have any pain.(This was Saturday) But now I have a migraine headache.
    Tracy I read your other post which was very informative, and I will be calling Janssen (maker of Duragesic Patch)for some clear patches to go over these,as you mentioned in your post. Mine is falling off already. I also wanted to know what the "Gel Deoderant" is suppossed to do? It seems to itch a little, will the deoderant help that, or is that to help keep them on?
    Thanks in advance for any information you can give me.
    Cindy

If you have any help for me my email is on my BIO
    [This Message was Edited on 10/28/2002]

2. cpalance

cpalance New Member

Message, Message, where art though 10/26/02 06:55 PM

This Post Keeps getting moved to the archives

And again, without anyone having a chance to read it. 10/28/02 4:53 AM
    Again 10/28/02 5:02
    Again 10/28/02 5:39
    Again 10/28/02 5:47
    So no one has a chance to answer me. This post was originally put on the board Friday.

I just went on the Duragesic Patch yesterday.(This was Friday) 75's and it didn't help at all yesterday, still had to take my Lortab. Today I am high as a kite and can't keep my eyes open. (no pain though)
    My question is, after you are on them for a while do you level out? Will I not feel sooooooo tired and will it level out to the point where I just don't have pain and I won't feel "out of it" once it is in my system? I love not having any pain, but if I can't function, that isn't good either. I love the fact that I woke up this AM and didn't have any pain.(This was Saturday) But now I have a migraine headache.
    Tracy I read your other post which was very informative, and I will be calling Janssen (maker of Duragesic Patch)for some clear patches to go over these,as you mentioned in your post. Mine is falling off already. I also wanted to know what the "Gel Deoderant" is suppossed to do? It seems to itch a little, will the deoderant help that, or is that to help keep them on?
    Thanks in advance for any information you can give me.
    Cindy

If you have any help for me my email is on my BIO

3. allhart

allhart New Member

i dont know so im bumbing it back up before it returns to never never land
  4. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

so that it is specific and maybe add need help with......

Jaci
  5. cpalance

cpalance New Member

for at least looking at my post. It is too late now for an answer now, I had to change the title to what it is now for it to stay on the board. The Original Title was Duragesic Patch. Who ever was moderating this weekend obviously didn't want any of my posts to show up. I had just 2 posts, one was asking for help, my very first time. And the other one was an article on diffrent medications which was titled no such thing as morphine patch. It had medical evidence to back it up. My point is my posts were being put into the archives immediately. (By the way when your post has been deleted, it is really in the archives, unless they have moved it to another board. The post above had been put there at least 5 times. I would put it back on the board and "someone" would put it right back into the archives. Takling it off the board. Then I finally changed the name and it stayed out here. I know it wasn't a fluke because once I changed the title it got by whom ever was moving it.
    If I have done something to hurt someone and this is the payback why don't you have the nerve to stand up and say who you are. I have just as much right to post as anyone else as long as I don't break the rules.

CP[This Message was Edited on 10/28/2002]
  6. teach6

teach6 New Member

Those posts are here. I've seen them. Sometimes the board moves so fast that posts are moved to the second page before we even notice it. I've seen those posts on the board this morning. No one has done anything with them.

Barbara