Message to Mikie or Shirl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by acupuncture, Mar 13, 2003.

1. acupuncture

acupuncture New Member

I see you both watch over this message board.I am an
    Acupuncturist with CFS. I wanted to mention a product that I use myself and have used successfully for my patients. I have no involvement in the companies that sell it. But I did want to let others know of its existence. Can I do this? What can I say? I'm not trying to sell anything, just get the word out. I wanted to check with you to before I tried to post anything. Thanks...And I appreciate your willingness to keep the integrity of this board intact.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You can mention the name of the product, but no URL's or phone numbers. Just a general reference where it can be purchased.

As you must know this board is support by Pro Health supplements.

I use a product called; 'Natural Calm', put out by 'Natural Vitality'. That is acceptable, you are welcome to do the same.

Pro Health is very generous toward us with products we are having success with.
    One of our members(Mel) found that ZMA put out by SNAC was wonderful for sleep. Well now Pro Health sells ZMA, and at a much lower cost than we were paying for it. They did the same with 'Jarrow' probiotics.

So go ahead and name what has been of help, will be looking forward to it.

Shalom, Shirl

[ advertisement ]