Message to VAMP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pepper, Oct 19, 2002.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

Welcome to the board. I am sure you will learn a lot here and get tons of support.

You seem to be frustrated with not getting messages in your mailbox. Can I help you? What mailbox do you mean? Let me know and I will try to guide you. I remember when I first came on here - I didn't know which end was up. I still have problems with the parts of the site I don't use often but I am familiar with the message board. Let me know by clicking on "Reply to this message" at the bottom right under this message and I will try to sort this out for you.

Pepper
  2. pepper

pepper New Member

Welcome to the board. I am sure you will learn a lot here and get tons of support.

You seem to be frustrated with not getting messages in your mailbox. Can I help you? What mailbox do you mean? Let me know and I will try to guide you. I remember when I first came on here - I didn't know which end was up. I still have problems with the parts of the site I don't use often but I am familiar with the message board. Let me know by clicking on "Reply to this message" at the bottom right under this message and I will try to sort this out for you.

Pepper
  3. pepper

pepper New Member