Messages of Condolence for kezza_nottm

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by goingslowlycrazy, May 20, 2003.

1. goingslowlycrazy

goingslowlycrazy New Member

Several people have mentioned the idea of sending our messages re kezza to her family. I think it's a very thoughtful and kind idea. Thre have already been lots of messages posted, but they are in several threads.

Maybe we could all post our condolences etc here, in one place, so then someone with her email addy (or one of the moderators) could send them on to her family?

Maybe we could also send them her own posts, which often mentioned her health problems and how she was continually being let down by the medical community. As someone rightly pointed out, they could be useful to the family if they decide to take things further.

OK - here goes...

I would like to say how very sorry I am that we lost such a young and caring member.
    I was surprised that she had only been a member here for a short time, as she posted many, many times and was warm and trying so hard to be positive.
    Words can't express the tragic waste of life and the loss to her family and children.
    She was very well thought of and well-liked here and will be sadly missed.

sad hugs
    Mary x
  2. j9miller

j9miller New Member

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of kezza. Her short life was filled with much pain but brought much comfort to many through her positive words. What a shining example of what it means to make the most of you are given. She will be missed. May God grant comfort and peace to those who loved her.

Janine
  3. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

and the many that I am sure she had as friends. I am sure she is now free from her pain, fear, and frustrations and I pray that peace will comfort those left in their grief. I also pray that in time there will be more understanding and consideration given to all who suffer with these diseases so that no one has to go through what Kezza and so many others have had to go through. She will never be forgotten, and always will be missed. love, Rebel
  4. Bambi

Bambi New Member

to Keeza's family and friends. How sad that a young mother's condition was over
    looked by her doctors. I don't know her
    exact situation, but too often doctors ignore our complaints of other things and
    put it off the these DD's instead of looking into our complaints seriously. The
    only blessing is that her pain and worries
    are over, but the saddness is the grief that her loss leaves behind her for her
    family, children and friends. I have not
    been here often enough lately to have read
    her posts, but it sounds like she was a
    valued and loved member. I do wish I had
    known her. Hugs, Bambi
  5. dd

dd New Member

Please give Kezza's family our deepest condolences. I can't imagine what they must be going thru right now. May God put his loving arms around them and comfort them in their time of grief. She will truly be missed!

Love,

Debbie
  6. dd

dd New Member

I saw this post was going onto the second page...just bringing it to the top again.
  7. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

My heart goes out to your family in this terrible loss of a great person. Did not know her personally but we are all like family here and we depend on each other at all hours of the day and night. She will be missed. God has another angel!!!
    Carlacat
  8. loopyloo

loopyloo New Member

I am also sorry that the doctors did not take more notice as she had said in her posts here she was scared and in pain may be she could have been helped we will never no and she was so young and also with 2 small children my heart goes out to them and her family and her friends at least she is pain free now her children should no she is an angel
    god bless kessa
    (((((((((((big hugs for the children))))))))))))))
    from Loopyloo xx
  9. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

Please know that we are thinking of you and praying for you at this very sad time.
  10. ozgran

ozgran New Member

that we on this board feel very saddened by Kezza's passing. I will keep you all and especially her children in my prayers. It is so sad that this has happened to such a young and beautiful young woman. Love and prayers. Ozgran. (Australia)
  11. goingslowlycrazy

goingslowlycrazy New Member

12. wolflake46

wolflake46 New Member

To kezza_nottm's family and friends I want to send my deepest sympathy to all of you. I have read all of her posts and truly believe she knew that her life was going to be short. She contributed alot to this board in such a short time. She will be missed by all of us here. You will be in my thoughts and prayers hoping time will heal the pain of you loss.

Diane
  13. 1Candee

1Candee New Member

My heart goes out to the family and friends of Kezza. She was a newbie here on the board like me--we both had 39 posts when this tragic event happened. She was well liked here and had plenty of friends on this board. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Cat