Metagenics Supplements Question ????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KathiM, Jul 23, 2003.

1. KathiM

KathiM New Member

Just wondering if anyone has ever been on any of the Metagenic supplements???? You can only get them from a healthcare professional ie: Dr......

What has anyones experience been ??//

Just curious
    Thanks
    KAthim
  2. crissyfamily

crissyfamily New Member

they can also be gotton online...from spinelife....they give you a password to order them...it is like spinelife for both entries you need....they also sell them at some compounding pharmacies.....i've bought them and you can get their pricing online....

good luck

crissy
  3. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member

when I moved I had to find someone else to get them from. I called Metagenics and they gave me the names of the two people from whom I'd be able to buy them--both are chiropractors. Apparently, they can also be shipped directly to you if your doctor orders it, but you might have to place a larger order.
  4. AnnetteP

AnnetteP New Member

I take (and have taken) several of their supplements and they are of the finest quality. I swear by their EPA/DHA since it doesn't make you burp fish oil.

Annette
  5. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I took UltraClear and the acidopholous which is delivered to your door packed in ice. I did this for 2 1/2 months. It cleared up my yeast problem completely,where other brands of probiotics did not. However, I did not feel any better, and I was out a whole lot of $$$.
    Klutzo
  6. kgg

kgg New Member

I have been told there quality is very good. But they are expensive, atleast where my doc sells them. I have found that the supplements from this site are very reasonable and my stomach tolerates them better. Just my 2 cents worth. . . -Karen