Metagenicsanyone using them?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wishingonastar, Jun 26, 2008.

1. wishingonastar

wishingonastar New Member

Hi Everyone,

My doctor is just starting me out on some metagenics products and I wondered if anyone else is using them? Are you having any success? Side Effects?

Thanks for your feedback!

2. erica741

erica741 New Member

I started using some Metagenics products 2 years ago when I saw an Integrative MD shortly after getting sick. I've never noticed feeling any better on their products, and am not sure if they are worth the price. I keep taking some of the products because I want to take high-quality supplements (even if I don't feel a difference doesn't mean it's not helping), and I don't have the energy to research what other brands offer the same quality at a better price.

The only Metagenics products that I could not tolerate were Adreset - an adrenal support supplement - and Advaclear - a detox supplement in capsule form. Both products gave me heart palpitations.

However, I have no side effects from their powder detox product called UltraClear Plus PH. I have taken that product on and off for a few months each time, and never noticed feeling either better or worse on it.

Which Metagenics products did your doctor put you on? If you share which products you are taking, you will probably get more information and more replies.

3. moreinfoplease

moreinfoplease New Member

I also used metagenics products after seeing an integrative dr, who recommended them.

I have ordered them online, several different sites.

No side effects, not clear that they worked better than (or in fact at all) other less expensive products. But in my case, nothing has worked so not necc a mark against it.

I am having a bad brain fog day, can't recall all I used, but know I had ultra clear plus I used while doing an elimintation diet.

Right now I have some ultra meal rice that I am still using.

I liked that ultra clear plus seemed to fill me up and decrease cravings for junk food. During elimination diet I just mixed it with water and that worked fine.

Biggest complaint is the expense, which is my problem with the dr who recommended them, who I can't see any more due to expense.