Metal Fillings: How many do you have in your teeth?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 4peas, Apr 13, 2007.

1. 4peas

4peas New Member

Just wondering because I have been reading up on mercury and amalgam fillings. There seems to be alot of evidence that the fillings, which are 50% mercury, are responsible for a host of health problems. Lee
  2. LISALOO

LISALOO New Member

At most I had about 15, now none. Last one was taken out about two months ago.
  3. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi Lee,

I recently posted the following on the "Does working on your computer make you sick" thread.

[ People with metal in their mouths from fillings, crowns, etc. can experience electrical conductivity inside their mouths, especially if the metals are dissimilar (different types of metals on different teeth). I would hypothesize that people who have this are more susceptible to EMF exposure.

These types of electrical conductivities inside the mouth and so close to the brain have been implicated in some progressive neurological illnesses. A 60 minutes show several years ago chronicled a woman (I believe diagnosed with multiple sclerosis) who went to a dentist in a wheelchair to have her metals replaced. Besides getting rid of a source of chronic toxicity for her body, the immediate removal of the electrical currents allowed her to walk out of the office.

After having all my dental amalgams removed (over a period of 2-3 years), I moved on to having five metal (predominantly nickel) crowns removed. Removing these crowns was a big deal for me. After doing so, my partner commented to me several times over the next 2-3 months, "Sweetie, your brain is working so much better". I noticed it as well, but was happy to have an outside confirmation. ]

I have had CFIDS for decades and have tried and done many different things. Having this metal removed was quite possibly the most important single thing I did. It relieved a great deal of stress inside my head (and body) and dramatically improved my quality of life.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Wayne