Metal taste when eating eggs??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by VickyB, Jan 23, 2003.

1. VickyB

VickyB New Member

Anyone else have a metal taste in their mouth when they are eating eggs? I was wondering what could cause this and if it had anything to do with fms?
    Thanks, Vicky
  2. 2girls

2girls New Member

Hi Vicky

Funny you should mention this - thought it was just me. I'm not sure if it is a metal taste or more a very salty taste in my mouth when eating eggs. Kind of like I sprinkled tons of salt when in fact I do not use salt.
    Weird isn't it? I really don't know if this is FM related although I have read that one of so many symptom of this dd is altered sense of taste (and other senses for that matter).

2girls
  3. VickyB

VickyB New Member

The taste I get kind of taste like the fillings in my teeth, it is just when I eat eggs though. Does anyone else do this??
    Thanks, Vicky
  4. VickyB

VickyB New Member

Thanks for the info. I eat alot of canned pink salmon and canned smoked salmon. Do you think this could be causing it? I did not know that eggs have sulfur in them. How come when I eat the salmon I do not get the metal taste in my mouth? Just curious.
    Thanks, Vicky
  5. VickyB

VickyB New Member

Thanks for the info. I have another question, after I have been in the swimming pool, my skin smells like sulfur. Do the chemicals in the pool have anything to do with metal toxicity? I go to the pool a couple of times a week and I always notice the smell afterwards for the rest of the day and yes I do shower after the pool.
    Thanks, Vicky
  6. VickyB

VickyB New Member

How long did you take ImmunPlex? I have tried supplements in the past and they all make me SICK. I get real nauseated and my stomach starts cramping. I always have to lay down, no matter if I take it with a big meal or not. Any suggestions on what I could do to help this? I am on the Guai. therapy and don't know if there is something I can take that doesn't have mint in it for the nausea. Do you use Guai. therapy if not, what are your feelings about it??
    Thanks, Vicky
  7. VickyB

VickyB New Member

BUMP....

[ advertisement ]