Metallimom

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dleaning, Jul 31, 2006.

1. dleaning

dleaning New Member

Just wondering how you made out with everything. Hope you didn't have to lose anything at all.

Just keeping you in my thoughts.

Dawn
  2. StephieBee

StephieBee New Member

For Metallimom
  3. dleaning

dleaning New Member

for food, is Ramen noodle soup, Mac & Cheese, they are fairly inexpensive. That's what I would do.

I wish I lived close to you to help you out. I hate to see people struggling. Just keep your head up, and try to stay positive. I know that is so hard to do right now, but do remember that there are people who are thinking about you. OK?

Take care hon and keep me posted.

Dawn
  4. dleaning

dleaning New Member

Do you have any family out there that you can turn to? Like (God forbid) you lose your house, is there someone you can stay with? I am truly worried for you and your family. Can you get assistance for rent? I know my sister did when she didn't have enough and she qualified for it.

Keep your chin up hon if not for yourself, then for the kids. I know it's easier said than done. OK??

I'll keep you in my thoughts!

Dawn
  5. dleaning

dleaning New Member

6. dleaning

dleaning New Member

Tera,

Are you doing ok? Haven't seen anything for a few days.

Just curious.

Dawn
  7. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Please call you utility company tomorrow and ask to be put on the Power Partner program right away, so they cannot cut off your power. You have a son with a DD and this will work for that.

Also the telphone company has a phone plan for $8 or $10 which is just very basic, you can receive incoming calls and make local calls. It waives all other fees and is for low income. They have to have this, it is the law.

Please find out where your local food pantry is and go there and please take all you need including pet food. We always donate pet food to food pantires and shampoo and stuff as they need this stuff there. I am also reminding you the sheriff always has emergency gas money for Dr appts.

I am sounding like a parrot I know but I know when one is weary we forget. Also call UNited Way(don't be scared as rich people like my FIL give to them just for this sort of thing, to help local people in a bind)and ask how they can help you.

Ignore the landlord, he has less power than you think.

Love Anne Cromwell and a huge hugxxxxx
  8. sorekitty

sorekitty New Member

Hi Tera,

I'm pretty new here and don't have my own computer so I'm not on here near as much as I would like. But I noticed in the California poll you are in Vista? I'm in Carlsbad. If you would like to meet or for me to help research food pantry or whatever please let me know. I have a 4 year old son with special needs too. I don't know the rules about giving personal info so you will have to guide me on that. Please let me know!

Molly
  9. dleaning

dleaning New Member

10. sorekitty

sorekitty New Member

I'm glad you got my message. I would like to meet you too! So can I give you my e-mail or phone # or what? How are we supposed to do that on here. Tera or anyone else who knows, please?

Thanks!
  11. dleaning

dleaning New Member