meth clinic/ no pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NewEnglander, Sep 30, 2008.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Hi everyone

wanted to let you know that I was sent to the meth clinic for help with the withdrawel

(from being taking off all med's at once)

I was sent there from the hospital.

I don't know how long I will be going there and what the heck is going to happen to me

but I will tell you this, everyday, that I feel well, pain free as possible, will be dedicated to fighting.

don't ask to me explain, just read my other post if you wondering what the heck I am talking about.

I am looking for a new doctor.

a councelor

a lawyer actually, but not until I am on my two feet

I will (smiling to myself) get spiritual. God first.

I am fighting for my life right now. and I'm going to win.
    I will use every pain free moment of my life to get my life back.

last night was a very bad night for me.

I am so tired of being so afraid, depressed, battered down, and SUFFERING such horrible physical pain.

I want my life back. I am not an addict, I am depended on certain medications for quality of life.

I had the doctor from the clinic tell me today that fibromyalgia is a watebasket decease, it doesn't exist.

that's okay, I just smiled. I'm not wasting my energy on him.

I just don't know were to start, but I'm going to.

Love you all for your support
    God Bless
  2. 3gs

3gs New Member

I have read your posts don't know if you saw my response or not but I have been thru the nightmare you also encountered.

So glad to hear you sounding better(?)

Just know its not you its this messed up health care system we have.

Let everyone know where to find your post.

We all waste to much energy on ignorant docs.

Wishing all the best for you.

God bless jenny
  3. baanders

baanders New Member

for wondering if you were an addict in your one post recently. If you look back at your post, the way you typed sure made it look so. I don't know why you didn't make it all clear to us.

Lisa, this happens to all of us, unfortunately. Most doctors mistreat us some way or another. Please just find one good dr. and stop your search. I don't know your situation though. Sometimes when we add too many people, it complicates things. If you need an advocate, ask that one favorite dr.

We are all sorry for jumping to conclusions.

4. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I have not been eating or sleeping.

so much has happened

I'm not myself at all

I want to look back at this and say, "thank God this is over" and just breath again.

when my husband picked me up from the hosptial I was not the same person.

God Bless
  5. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Thank you so much for all your support.

6. tonakay

tonakay New Member

I followed your other thread and my heart just broke for you. I'm glad to see you posted and just wanted to say how sorry I am that your doctor and the doctors in that office have let you down so terribly! We all know that FM is real, as does the FDA since it now approves Lyrica for it's use!!

Anyway, please know that there are plenty of us here on the board that care about you. Please keep us updated and hang in there Lisa!!

God bless,
  7. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

God bless to u
  8. PVLady

PVLady New Member

You will be ok now. I am so glad you found help. I hope you take action against that doctor who stopped your meds cold turkey - that is so dangerous, and cruel.

If you do something perhaps it will save another person down the road from the same agony.

Best of luck with your program....
  9. FMsaddenedspirit

FMsaddenedspirit New Member

I was thinking of you .. thank God you posted....

keep the faith... my prayers are with you