Methadone and Anna Nicoles son's death

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by opticaltech, Sep 27, 2006.

1. opticaltech

opticaltech New Member

They finally found out it was Methadone in combo with Zoloft and LExapro...I know some of us take these meds and I thought it was worth mentioning..It really scares me now...L.
  2. ulala

ulala New Member

I thought it may have been methadone because all of a sudden there have been so many stories on TV about methadone and people dying after just one dose. Very scary!

Do you believe that Howard K. Stern is the father of her daughter? I don't, I think the photographer is the father.
  3. Empower

Empower New Member

I don't think he is the father either
  4. browneyelady48

browneyelady48 New Member

I heard this on the news also, and am confussed why any Dr would have prescribed him the zoloft and lexapro. Maybe I dont understand the two and if they work together. I am afraid all Dr.'s are fixing to get tough again with the pain meds with all that has been on the news lately.

I toke methadone (and lexapro) for almost a year and had no problem with it at all, matter of fact I felt like I had grained my life back, and even have an appt with the pain dr next week and was going to talk to him about it again, but now with all that has been on the news. I dont know.

My heart goes out to Anna Nicole but I still dont understand how he died. I wonder if he had been drinking some on the plane, I just dont understand, but then noone is promised a tomorrow. Have a bless day. Love Brenda
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and now maybe a positive will come out of this...more studies on ad's and medication...

her son was a on very low doses of meds...

i have been put on combo one's as well.. but i didn't take any methodone ever...to my knowledge..

but sometimes these are some of the side effects...

i bet therre are others grieving over a loved one...because of medication side effect...

i am glad she has her baby whom ever the father is...just as curious as others...whom the father is...but most importantly

i hope anna is getting some therapy and lot's of support...she had life time of some struggles in her life...

jodie
  6. That is why I am afraid to take all these meds drs. hand out to us.
    and U don't think her attorney is the father either. I thought the same thing , maybe this is why they are now in the Bahamas so a paternity test will not have to be done as it would if they were in the U.S.
  7. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Shes had a very sad Life. I Hope her new child will be a blessing .I'm so sorry about her son.

Seems like she has always just wanted real love. We get that from our children .My heart feels for her lost. Her life is an example that even Beauty can not get you real love. There are always the user's .I wish her much more then the sadness that seems to follow her.
    NOTHING could be harder then the Death of our Children.
  8. puddin827

puddin827 New Member

A doctor doesn't have to prescribe the medication for someone to take it, maybe one of his friends or someone had some of the stuff and gave it to him. You never know.