Mexican Pharmacies

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tlc8858, Aug 12, 2003.

1. tlc8858

tlc8858 New Member

Hey, has anyone ordered meds from a mexican or overseas pharmacy? Was it safe and did you get what you ordered? Is it legal? Any responses would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks tlc8858
  2. Dara

Dara New Member

expensive, plus you do not know for sure what you are getting. If you are in pain then I would suggest talking to your doctor. If your doctor won't treat your pain issues then maybe it's time to find a new doctor.

Dara
  3. tlc8858

tlc8858 New Member

Thank you for your suggestion. There is so many contreversial things out there, and it gets so confusing. When your in pain and miserable, you get desperate and are willing to try anything. I always come here first to get input from all of you before doing anything.
    Thanks a bunch
    tlc8858
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The FDA has found foreign-made fake prescription drugs which look identical to the real thing, but they contained anything but the real thing. You have no idea what you are ingesting when you do that.

Love, Mikie
  5. catsii

catsii New Member

I used to live in texas and would make trips to mexico each 2 months or so and purchase some of my prescription drugs.
    I never had any problem with any of them. They were fine for me.

catsii
  6. Lendi

Lendi New Member

My Aunt and Uncle live on the TX border and often go over to pick up pres. meds. But, they also know the area and know their pharmacist, too. I don't know that I would want to just order on-line.