MEXICO === wanna see the HOUSE I'm renting???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by victoria, Aug 25, 2008.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

Click my name to the right to see the pic on my profile;
    (oops, edited to say, the LEFT of this post!)

I'll leave this up for a while, then post a pic from the upstairs window where the 2 kitties are (nope not my cats, this pic was taken just before we rented - I'm terribly allergic to them!)

Also, here's a google link for Tzintzuntzan, Mexico
    --re-edited because the link won't work

but if you do go to 'google earth', and type the town in, it WILL come up! -&. as you can see at google earth, the town is by Lake Patzcuaro, and when I post the pic from the upstairs window, you'll see a bit of the lake and the mountains....

It is GORGEOUS here... and no ticks, yay!

all the best,

[This Message was Edited on 08/25/2008]
  2. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Looks like a beautiful area. I'm ready to move down there now.
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

I am packing my bags and will be there with Ken and his wife soon, LOL

Oh my that is gorgeous!! I do hope you have a cleaning lady,lol, that is a huge house and stunning.

Was it already landscaped with the flowers and such? So cool and am jealous, hehe. I really am happy for you.

I did not know you were a hypnotherapist, very cool- is that how you keep you DH in line, talk to him in his sleep - lol- sorry couldn't help myself- Great house-Carla
  4. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I am so jeolous, can I come stay with you too. It looks so beautiful and serene. Looks like you are going to have a great vacation.

Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to see the other picture.

5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

cool casa, Victoria.

Looks like the kinda place Thomas Kinkaid might paint.

6. victoria

victoria New Member

well that pic was what sold me 1/2-way, the rest was having help from the owner as she's bi-lingual and some other things!

ROCK - I was waiting to see if someone said that!!!! --That is EXACTLY what I thought when I first saw that picture!

Hmmmm, maybe I should start painting cute Mexican cottages & haciendas and sell them down here as prints/originals, wonder if it'd be as popular as Kinkaid's 'English' flavor cottages...

Carla, yes, I hope to do some painting eventually! While we do have someone come in 1/2 day per week to sweep/mop, it's not quite as big as it looks due to the covered porches/walkways.

AND -nope, don't talk to my DH in his sleep, he's a very light sleeper and he'd wake up after 2 words and know what I was trying to do LOLOL!

7. victoria

victoria New Member

I'm going to see if tomorrow while it's sunny I can get a better pic from the veranda, aka portico, so you can actually see what I see when sitting in the AM sipping my coffee... or fresh squeezed juice, LOL.

Lydia, Ken, Grammy, and all who are interested... it is nice here, but there is a bit of a culture shock... despite that, I like it a lot so far.

all the best,
  8. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

looks like the gingerbread house from Hansel & Gretel - I love it.

Hope you enjoy living there.

9. sisland

sisland New Member

WoW!,,,,,You Did Good!,,,,Nice Home,,and you sound very Happy also!,,,,,,,,Sis
  10. therealmadscientist

therealmadscientist New Member

Thanks for the invite!:) I shouldn't stay more than a few years. lol cheers, mr Bill
  11. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

It's a beautiful house and I'm glad you don't have to clean it by yourself.

12. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Beautiful home. It looks like you live in paradise.

What is the health care like in your new location?

Take care.

13. DrMomknows

DrMomknows New Member

I wish I could see pictures, sounds awesome though!!
  14. colorfulcolorado

colorfulcolorado New Member

Just let me know when I can come!LOL! Just beautiful! Have fun!