Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by boltchik, Aug 28, 2007.

1. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I just wanted to make sure you know that I emailed you back. It was from a different email address, so I didn't know for sure if you got it or not.

Thanks so much for checking in on me. Unfortunately, I am not any better at all, worse. Nauseous almost every day for a week, very weak and tired. I have an ultrasound tomorrow and another dr.'s appt. on Friday. I don't know if I can wait that long, I feel terrible. Honestly, this is the worst I have felt ever. I am kind of scared. Feel free to email me back on the other email address I gave you, or we can chat on this thread. I will try to check in when I can.

Hope you are well. Let me know how you are doing. Kim :)
    [This Message was Edited on 08/28/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/29/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/29/2007]
  2. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Sorry to peek on your thread to Zombie.

SO SORRY you're feeling so awful!

I know I'm a broken record but check for infections.

Hope you feel better soon!
  3. mezombie

mezombie Member

Your email arrived safe and sound. It's past midnight here, so I'll send you one back tomorrow, OK?

Hang in there, kiddo!
  4. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Thanks so much for your good wishes. I have been reading that you are having a bit of a rough time with brain fog yourself. Are you getting any better?

I have been having these weird stomach probs. for the last month or so. The dr. put me on enzymes to help digestion, because I had my gallbladder removed 2 yrs. ago. Well, I am just getting worse with bad nausea, dizziness, had some ovary pain too, but that is gone. Can't eat much, so tired it's hard to get out of bed. I am wondering if I have some kind of intestinal infection, hopefully something that can be cleared up with antibiotics. I am trying not to think of all of the bad things it can be, but that is pretty much useless as I am a worrier.

Well, I am sending positive thoughts your way, hoping that you are feeling well. Thanks again, Kim :)
  5. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Glad you got the email, looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow. Have a great night! Kim :)
  6. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Yes, I'm still really stoopid! To be frank, it's really getting to me!!! There were some indications of infection so I'm in the middle of 2 weeks of cipro (with active yogurt and probiotics) and hoping that thinking will resume at some point.

I am glad that I'm not nauseated all the time, though! I do hope things turn around for you soon!

Take care of you,
  7. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I really hope the cipro and probiotics work for you. Have you been able to get out and about?

I go in for the ultrasound at 1:00 and then the wait for results, and another blood test, more waiting. The waiting to see what's going on is probably making my nausea worse.

How have your days been going, what do you usually do? Hope you are enjoying today! Kim :)
  8. mezombie

mezombie Member

Hi Kim!

I just wanted to let you know I just sent you an email.

I forgot to add that ginger sometimes helps for nausea. Have you tried some candied ginger, or ginger tea?

I'll be thinking of you when you have your ultrasound appointment!

Take care,
  9. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

i second the ginger! Slices of real ginger (if you can get' em) in ginger ale makes a lovely cold drink. Grated ginger makes a nice hot tea.

Out and about? Where's that? I just realized yesterday that it's been more than a year since I've been more than 5 blocks from my apt... my monthly trip to deposit my cheque. It's been 2 weeks since I've been 1 block... the beach. I do sit on the back steps watching my little dog 2 or 3 times a day, though. I guess that's out but about, ahhh, about would be so nice!

Hope all goes well with your ultrasound!