Mezombie

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jmcdelaney, Feb 9, 2008.

1. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

I was just looking at your profile...is this your kitty?

We were fostering 3 kittens that looked just like this (ended up keeping 2 of them...now I have 4...yes 4 cats and 1 dog)

Joann
  2. mezombie

mezombie Member

Hehehe!

Nope, that's a pic from the internet. I thought the cat's expression pretty much fit the zombie-like state I feel in!

I do have two young cats, one a silky gray with a bit of white, and the other white with some calico spots. Unfortunately I don't have a digital camera, so I don't have any photos of them I can upload.

My last cat had been fostered, and had a wonderful disposition. I got her when she was 2 1/2 years old.

These two came from shelters, and at different times. I adopted them when they were 6 and 9 months old. I had no idea they would be such a handful!

That's great that your fostering cats! I really feel for the poor kitties in the shelters, and am always impressed with the TLC fosters give to their charges.

Me-is-a-zombie
  3. mezombie

mezombie Member

Hehehe!

Nope, that's a pic from the internet. I thought the cat's expression pretty much fit the zombie-like state I feel in!

I do have two young cats, one a silky gray with a bit of white, and the other white with some calico spots. Unfortunately I don't have a digital camera, so I don't have any photos of them I can upload.

My last cat had been fostered, and had a wonderful disposition. I got her when she was 2 1/2 years old.

These two came from shelters, and at different times. I adopted them when they were 6 and 9 months old. I had no idea they would be such a handful!

That's great that your fostering cats! I really feel for the poor kitties in the shelters, and am always impressed with the TLC fosters give to their charges.

Me-is-a-zombie

P.S. Please excuse the multiple posts. Something strange is going on. Whenever I hit "post this reply", I end up at the PH home page. Hmmmmmm....
  4. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

it's happening to me too!