Mickie, Outstanding Explanations (Highly Knowledgeable)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dalphia, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Dalphia

Dalphia New Member

Appreciate the context in which you so softly explain in details your knowledge base regarding so many subjects on these diseases. I sure enjoy your post and you're always ready to reply to all requests. You are a "Value-Add" to this Message Board...............

Thanks to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1]
    DD
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

She has helped me also.She knows so much.And at times if she doesnt know it she finds out.

Gotta LOve Her

(((((((HUGS))))) Mickie
    Sue
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We do have a Mickie here too, but since I just responded to your post, I assume it is for me. If so, thank you all so much for your kindness.

Thing is, I really don't have any credentials. I just have my experiences as I have run the maze of treatment options. Still, I think anecdotal info is some of the best we can get. I hope that by sharing, others will not be afraid to try some of the things which I have found helpful. I encourage others to share too. Every treatment option I have heard about came initially from this website. I just did additional research in order to get my docs to help me.

For so long, until the FFC's came along, we have pretty much been on our own. With the few exceptions of some extraordinary docs and clinics, we have been unable to count on the medical community for help. The best help has come from this website in the form of info, support, the library, and the products sold here. I am convinced that I would still be bedbound and on Morphine had I not found this place. The very least I can do is try to put my info out there and hope it helps someone.

Again, bless you all for being so kind.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]