Microbiologists Who May Have Been Murdered.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jasminetee, Nov 15, 2007.

1. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

I sometimes wonder about this world we live in. It seems like our current administration and that of other countries are anti-science. Really anti-science:http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/02_14_02_microbio.html

I find this disheartening.

2. findmind

findmind New Member

I entered this into google just as it is written; I got a "warmwells" site with lots of great info, but nothing about microbiologists being dead.

What the heck am I doing wrong when I search?

I can find products and stuff like that, but never stories that explore topics like yours.

What is a "cache", and would it be useful to me, in order to find this info?

Thanks for the posting here....
  3. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

Highlight the part that starts with http (all the way to the end of that line)

then right mouse click (a box will show up with options)

then left mouse click "copy"

go up to the address bar at the tippy top of the page and left mouse click

right mouse click again (another option box comes up)

click "paste"

That will copy the web site address that tee mentioned into the address bar, then click go and it should bring you there.

Let me know if you have trouble.

4. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

Can you copy and paste the website from Tee's post? I did it that way and it took me right there.

Teejkay - thank you. Horrifying on a deep level.

5. findmind

findmind New Member

I only have webtv, and I keep trying to learn how to copy and paste with it; I'm supposed to be able to, but cant seem to get it!

Oh, well, thank you all for trying to help me.

Are you sure I can't google a phrase or something?

6. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Try Googling "murdered microbiologists" that should bring up articles for you. Let us know.

7. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

I heard of this quite awhile back. I remember reading that alot of them had either been killed or had mysterious disappearances. It definitely makes you wonder what's going on.
  8. therealmadscientist

therealmadscientist New Member

Yes, I heard of this a while ago. Didn't dare reply then because it seemed like a "trap".

I think "They" will realize that I am harmless. If I worked at a University (daily overtime and no vacations) then I might be in trouble. Your anonymous friend.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/19/2007]
  9. findmind

findmind New Member

thank you! Found the articles. Amazing.

We have some very criminal things going on in our government(s), me thinks.

The question is, "Why"?

10. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

List of Dead Scientists: This site shows pictures of the dead scientists: http://www.stevequayle.com/dead_scientists/UpdatedDeadScientists.html

"Eleven microbiologists mysteriously dead over the span of just five months. Some of them world leaders in developing weapons-grade biological plagues. Others the best in figuring out how to stop millions from dying because of biological weapons. Still others, experts in the theory of bioterrorism."

It looks like a cover-up to me. It seems like our govt.s used these people and then got rid of them because they knew too much.

"As FTW has begun to investigate serious discussions by legitimate scientists and academics on the possible necessity of reducing the world's population by more than four billion people, no stranger set of circumstances since Sept. 11 adds credibility to this possibility than the suspicious deaths of what may be as many as 14 world-class microbiologists."

This stuff just gets weirder and scarier as I read on....

[This Message was Edited on 11/19/2007]
  11. victoria

victoria New Member

whose car was left on it, no one had seen anything etc... it was very weird, cannot believe it did not cause more concern than it did.

Very strange, but, it seems, nothing new... people have been "being disappeared" one way or another all thru the years.

12. therealmadscientist

As discreet as a naked mole rat? :)

About the tiny bit modified flu virus that produces lethal ketamine overdoses, uhh, be sure not to mention that. OK?

Sorry that the slow releasing ketamine E.Coli bacteria that colonizes in the intestinal tract hasn't worked out.

We just don't have the facilities to care for anymore experiment "volunteers".

[This Message was Edited on 11/20/2007]
  13. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

"May you live in interesting times."
  14. therealmadscientist

I had no idea that so much going on with posts and info on the CFS board.
    Ummm, I feel a bit inadequate when I read that the authors of one paper "merely" screened 109 enzymes for stem cell activity (just in preparation to do experiment). Like, I feel that would take ten years for me to truly understand the experiment.

I feel required by my nature or skepticism to doubt that just changing four enzymes could create "stem cells" but might work for most applications. Seems that not really a consensus, definition, or complete understanding of what "stem cells" are yet.

A bit stunning the the research going on now in every field.

Just recently, I conciously "realized" that at least half of embryo becomes the placenta or amniotic sac.

My understanding is that, if not used or implanted, the embryos become outdated and discarded in a biohazard bag. I wonder if, for consistencies sake, the debates should be more around the ethics of creating embryos in the first place than just their fate.

Oh, I always sort of liked St Augustine's belief that life began at the "quickening" which I think is the first willful kick by the baby that is felt by mother.

Anyway, I don't know what to think about embryo's, etc., and would like to leave debates to "experts".

The info on diagnosing CFS was great. ( I even wondered if MRI's could contribute to that bizarre debate about whether "water boarding" is torture).

The viral info was great. With all the antiviral meds coming out, it would be wonderful if some worked on CFS.

I wonder if something could be happening like the HIV-Kaposi's sarcoma relationship. I think that if acquire kaposi virus first and then later get HIV then don't get the sarcoma. If get HIV first and immune system weakened, and then get kaposi's virus, then usually develop the sarcoma.

Oh, speaking of wonderful, wouldn't it be nice if a hundred years from now, historians were studying the Prohealth boards to find out what that ancient, quaint, disease of Fibromyalgia was like.

These certainly are interesting times.

Cheers, and happy holiday, Your Mr Bill

[This Message was Edited on 11/23/2007]