microdose therapy Anyone Heard of It?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lassiecass, Jan 6, 2003.

1. lassiecass

lassiecass New Member

Hi Everyone,
    My Mom is pushing me to try microdose therapy. I got onto there site and it is something to do with hydrocortisone(sp) and antibiotics. Has anyone ever heard of it and if so has anyone tried it? I really don't want to take any kind of cortisone cause my Dad took it when he was dying of cancer and it did awful things to him. I am trying to cope as best I can with accupuncture and nasaids. It doesn't always work but I am holding my own so far and still able to work but not as long as I once did.
    Thanks to anyone for responding,
    Sandy
  2. jaster45

jaster45 New Member

I was put on some corticosteroids with one being hyrocortisone and also antibiotics for my CFS/FM.I was on the steroids for almost a year.And let me tell you my adrenals became floored and it took me months to get completely off.The antibiotics tore up my gut and intestines and set me up for a severe candida infection.These made me much worse.I to used accupuncture which helped sometimes.Essential fatty acids like flak seed oil and olive leaf extract helped my fatigue and pain quite a bit.I do take NSAIDS at times but I find these other remedies do help out a lot.

Best regards,

Jase
  3. lassiecass

lassiecass New Member

Jase,
    Thank you for the information. I had a feeling the treatment might be worse than the disease. I will take your nutrition tips and try them. I am always looking for good and natural ways to cope. I exercise 3 or 4 times a week. I don't give in to this disease unless it is absolutly necessary. Glad you are doing so well and also welcome to the fm message board.
    Pain-free days to you,
    Sandy
  4. Yobo

Yobo New Member

Sandy,

I went to the seminar today in Tucson. I have FS syndrom. I was wondering why this cure is not more public if it is as they said? I tried to get information for the last month from patient who have had the treatment but are not involved with the sales part of it and have not yet had one answer.
    Why is that???
    If you hear any thing, please contact me. $3675 isn't cheap for 6 month, specialy these days.