Mike or moderator?? Working At Home Info Can I post?????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suzetal, Apr 17, 2006.

1. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I have a few that are totally legit .You work from home on your phone. You can make as little or as much as you want.

For those on SSD it would be great cause they can make under 800.00 a month.

I would Love to post the addresses and phone #s I have permission from the employer to give out the phone #.

Great thing is you can live any were .Including Canada.

They are real and pay every 2 weeks.It would also be great for those who work and cant make ends meet.This would help them out a lot.

So can I post without loosing my membership.I would simply die if I could not come here every day.

Thank you

Sue
  2. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

then those who were interested can come here and say so, then you arrange to be in chat at a certain time and then take all those interested to a private room to pass on the details.
  3. darla405

darla405 New Member

I would be interested in learning more about this as long as it doesn't involve sales.

Thanks,
    Darla
  4. belly_acres

belly_acres New Member

Sue

I would be interested just email me info, my email is in my profile I believe

Cori

(edited to remove email per rules)

[This Message was Edited on 04/17/2006]

Sorry I forgot that email address were not allowed - thank you for removing it - I will try to get into chat but I have no java applet installed.

[This Message was Edited on 04/17/2006]
  5. kdeenak

kdeenak New Member

I would love to know more about this.
  6. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

I am interested as well.

Nicole
  7. lorna99

lorna99 New Member

I am interested too as long as no sales.
  8. srh

srh New Member

Interested. Great idea.
  9. elliespad

elliespad Member

Here is another work from home site that someone posted last year. Someone got work with them and passed this along to the board. I saved it in my email so I could find it again.

http://nticentral.org/
  10. crdmkr2004

crdmkr2004 New Member

Hi Sue
    I haven't had any income since January and would love to be able to work from home. I sure hope we can figure out a way for you to be able to let us know the phone numbers.
    Thank you
    Sandy
  11. aka1977

aka1977 New Member

Please let me know also about these legit work at home companies.

Thanks,
    aka
  12. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Also very interested...
  13. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

E-mail TechSupport@ProHealth.com and ask about posting the info here. I think it would be a great benefit for our members.

Love, Mikie
  14. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

It would be a Godsend for me.

Love Anne C
  15. SandraJean

SandraJean New Member

Hi,

It would be so helpful for me. I would like to hear more about it too.

Sandy
  16. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Lets meet at 8 pm eastern time in FM chat room and Ill give them to you.

One does involve sales they give you 700 leads Free.If you get 2 people to go you get 100.00.All I have is her name and #.

The funny thing with this one is they called me and I got to talking with the guy.I asked if they hire phone help from home.He said yes Ill give your name and # to my boss.4 months latter I get the call. I am in training now.

The other one if you get hired .They do a criminal check .You get hired it takes 30 days for that to get done. If all is fine your permanent.You will be an agent answering calls for co.It pays 17 cents a minute .

depending on the hours you choose you can make 300.00 to 600.00 a month.For those on SSD its great.

OK meet me at 8 east time FM chat .OK

Sue
  17. jane32

jane32 New Member

can you just e-mail me?

It is business address

(email removed per rules)
  18. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Email you ok
  19. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Going to see if the support will let me post the web sight and phone #s.I thought I could stay up but I just cant.

Sue.
  20. tammy21

tammy21 New Member

how did you get on with if you are allowed to post on here or not.you were saying "you can live anywhere" does that include New Zealand?
    Thanks
    Tammy